+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Shannon Bex - Finalist

FORT Fogey

Shannon Bex - Finalist

Well, this was not my pick to go through (I had MacKenzie over here), but she was certainly way better than Danny or Judy. She has a decent voice and I think it was her personality, or lack thereof, that turned me off. She just seems really conceited and superficial, although I could be wrong (doubt it)...

I think she's an attractive girl and that definitely caught the eye of Jojo.
    I thought she weas better in the group performance than in the solo.
    I just have an adverse reaction to highly bleached hair.
    What's so special about being so incredibly fakely blond?

She wasn't the worst imo, by a long shot and her performance in the group number makes he think there could be good things to come from her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

she looks so much like britney to me. i don't understand why a person that wants to make it in the business believes that by morphing herself into someone that has already made it is the way to go. i mean, honestly, that britney void has already been filled. find yourself! be original!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    She struck me as very stripperish. Actually, I didn't care for any of the girls last night. Only Alex and Garry made an impression on me.

"Baby Hit Me One More Time"
    ~M o s a i K~

I agree that she looks like Brittany, and could change that by having darker hair in a defferent style, but even her face looked like Brittany to me, and she really can't do a lot about that.

I think she's pretty good.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    I also liked MaKenzie, and her in her place. She seemed a little to cocky and "sleazy" for me, but the judges certainly liked her. Her clothes were atrocious (sp). Her singing was good, but some parts were a little pitchy. Anways, I don't think she'll be in the Top 5 of the finalists unless she raises her game.

-Rach

yeah cali, i agree that her face looks a bit britney, but when she auditioned, she wore her hair straight and even wore the little golf cap thing that britney always wears. just too much...

Actually...

Shannon has a great personality. I don't know her personally, but she works as a dance instructor at a dance camp in the oregon area ( http://www.northwestdancecompany.com/ ) and my high school dance team had her as an instructor and she was wonderful every time we had her!

She really knows how to work with kids and make everyone feel involved and wanted and talented.

As for her copying Britney, I did have her as a freshman before Britney even released "hit me baby one more time" and she looked the same as she does now . So I don't think she is trying to copy. Besides, isn't Britney a brunette now? (or maybe I am wrong...I can never keep up with that stuff).

Anyway, I know my opinion is a little biased, I guess I am just trying to say it is hard to tell someone's personality from a show, especially in an episode where you hardly get to see them. From what I have seen of Shannon, I think she is an incredibly sweet girl, and she never lost her temper over the four years I attended her camps with my team.

Good luck to her and all the other contestants!

FORT Fogey
    Her picture from http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Fame/contestants.shtml
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast