+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Shannon Bex - Finalist

Originally posted by achilds
    Well justme that's your opinion and we will see what happens!

Toctennor2005 I wasn't attacking you at all, I actually was attacking someone else who had quotes of her saying something totally fictional. I do appreciate your support, trust me. I don't care what anyone says, they are crazy if they say she has an attitude, I don't think that America thinks that either.

amy
    Didnt know I had to put "jmo" in every post, thought it was a given it was ONLY my opinion. I was not trying to convience anyone that she SHOULD go. I was saying that everyone harped on Garry for showing a lil attitude and claimed that was the reason he was booted. I personally thought it was a lil snotty and I happen to like her but I dont expect or want her to win.
    She does play a lil too much on sexuality but hey that crap sells just not with me. Again, IMO

And to clear things up, I dont care if they show some attitude. I think the stress of the show and being away from family etc. gets to them and I half expect them to slip every now and then.

FORT Newbie
    Shannon is a good looking girl but lacks in any real talent. Her voice is only so so and I would never buy her cd. Lauren was a much better choice and for her to get kicked off is really suprising. THe public will never take this show seroiusly again. Gary and Lauren were much better than the rest.

FORT Regular
    How come no one's noticed that Shannon was off key the entire song. She looked liked a one trick pony. She did a great Tina turner impression, but she stunk last night. What were those cheerleading moves in the middle of the dance? It hurt my ears to listen to. I thought she was second behind Harlem but not after last night. She's got serious catch up work to do.

FORT Newbie
    at first i liked shannon, but her excessive growling is atrocious. I thought she would only use it sparingly but every song is like a visit to the lions den. ROOAARR

FORT Regular
    lol. she knew she blew it when she finished. i could tell in her body language.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    There was so much said about how she dissed the judges, I thought I missed something. I don't think what she said was at all disrespectful.
    It's too bad that her song choices were not taken into account , and she ended up doing not so well. I really wonder who gives the go, as some of the choices have been horrendous for the performer. Maybe that happens a lot, and if so could really skew the results. Hmm

FORT Newbie
    Wow, that's funny because she actually did have a single out and a ton of people bought it, she did it for charity to raise money for the children who lost parents in 9/11, and it was amazing and makes me tear everytime I hear it. I think that it is true we have very little to go off of and we don't know the behind the scenes, the fact is that Shannon did not want to sing that song, but got stuck with it, and am I the only one that heard the mic acting up, point blank she knows it wasn't her stongest, but hopefully they'll let her get a good song and she will blow it away. Just remember if you took one of your favorite artist and had them sing a song they weren't comfortable with they wouldn't rock either it is not her style of song. And, yes I know nerves are getting to them, how would you like to wait in anticipation of making it and them have to perform your best, come on know. Lastly, it is ridiculous that SOME people are saying she had attitude, I am not trying to attack anyone, except for the people who said they knew what she said and it was completely wrong.

Amy

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I thought something like that would disqualify her. But then so should Serena and five years with Gladys knight.

FORT Newbie
    it was local and not on that type of level to qualify, she worked with local school children as her back-up

+ Reply to Thread