+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Shannon Bex - Finalist

Can someone please print her exact quote of what she said back to the judges? Because I missed it and I don't have it on tape...

Thanks for the post Amy, it's nice to get a view of what goes on behind the scenes... I can't believe Shannon is getting married in a month right in the midst of all this! How can she possibly have time to plan her wedding? And when is Fame scheduled to end anyway?

She was a little weak yesterday, but I can understand that. I can't believe they made the contestants wait anxiously on stage to be called and expected them to give a great performance. I would've been too nervous to be able to sing.

FORT Newbie
    the exact quote is "um, i think alot that shows a performer is being able to do uptempo stuff and then being able to get the audience going on a slow song to, so..."

then the judges said true and good point so i really didnt see it as attitude.
    Charla and Mirna were the true winners and sole entertainment of the Amazing Race 5!

Satan and She-demon (Colin and Christy) suck and will never win! :phhht

Rooting for Dolly to win Survivor: Vanuatu!

Thanks TOC, it doesn't sound too bad to me either...

Sounds more like she's just explaining her song choice... because she knows she didn't do well... More like she's addressing the entire audience rather than just the judges?

Normally she's always accepted the judges' comments in a very humble and professional manner, so I think it's out of character to talk back or to be rude...

FORT Newbie
    I think that shannon needs to do one of her songs she does with her singing group. Amy, correct me if im wrong, but isnt "proud mary" one of the songs she has done with the group, and if so i think that it was a good choice because she already knew the song and maybe she needs to pick another one that she's done with the group. I cant remember the groups name but i know shes in it cause i saw it on a sight and it sayed she would wow you with her singing of proud mary and some other songs i couldnt remember.
    Charla and Mirna were the true winners and sole entertainment of the Amazing Race 5!

FORT Newbie
    I am not sure exactly what she said either, but trust me I know Shannon and she wasnt' trying to say anything of the sort, it really disappoints me that people will just blatenly lie about what they know she said. Anyways, I can tell you that she would never come off that way, I do know she was uncomfortable with the song. As for the wedding she is trying to do the best possible, her fiance flies in for the shows each week and I am sure is doing a lot of stuff to get ready while she is gone. I am almost positive the show will be over by the time of the wedding. I am assuming it will be about another month long. Anyways, I hope that helps you understand better, thanks for the interest in who she really is, and not somebody who doesn't even know her and what they are saying she is or what they say she has said.

Amy

FORT Newbie
    amy i hope your not attacking me or anything because the quote i just put up was her real words from the show. i have it on tape and i typed it as i played the tape.

FORT Newbie
    Plus i support shannon all the way. I think shes awesome and i have her proud mary mp3 and im gonna put it on a cd with the rest of her performances because i think whether or not she wins shes a star already

Well i guess we will all see how much attitudes affect voting this week. Everyone is claiming it was Garrys attitude that got him kicked off, she should go this week. I liked last weeks performance. This week she stood their with her legs gapped open and its completely annoying. LoL

FORT Newbie
    Well justme that's your opinion and we will see what happens!

Toctennor2005 I wasn't attacking you at all, I actually was attacking someone else who had quotes of her saying something totally fictional. I do appreciate your support, trust me. I don't care what anyone says, they are crazy if they say she has an attitude, I don't think that America thinks that either.

amy

+ Reply to Thread