+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Shannon Bex - Finalist

FORT Newbie
    If show is based on a triple threat and Shannon is definately that, her and Brandon that is. Serena has a beautiful voice same with Harlem and Alex, But coming from a dancer they can't dance that well. I know that they are singers that can dance, but Shannon is a dancer that can sing and Totally showed it tonight that vocally she is just as good as them. Although her vocals had a little problem at the end she represented. Plus the girl has values and morals, granted its not worth crying about, still looking that hot and waiting til the wedding night WOW! It just shows how special she is. I can't waite to watch her next week.

FORT Fogey
    I really liked how she made sure everyone knew who she was, not a slut, etc. She needed to stand up for herself. i wasn't a big fan of her her first time, but I enjoyed this 2nd performance a lot more.

-Rach

I think it must be really hard to sing Proud Mary without doing a Tina impression.

I thought she did well last night.
    Like Anna, I didn't place her in my top three in the heat, but thought she did a good job last night.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fan
    OMG, she was awsome on yesterdays show.
    She is the best.
    She is going all the way, I hope she wins.
    GO SHANNON
    She is a great performer.

FORT Newbie
    I am sorry, but Shannon performace last night I thought was the best, and yes I am a friend, but she had it all, I was very bored until she came out. As for the Tina impersonation, I am sorry, but what is she suppose to do, doesn't that song make you want to dance, and by the way those aren't Tina's moves, she is a dancer, and creative like any other dancer, it's called choreography. Shannon has a heart of Gold, an amazing voice, and I think she will go all the way. I know when you see someone as beautiful as her, people's immediate response is to find something wrong with her, all I ask is that you look at what you know, and think before you say something negative. I think she is amazing and don't agree everyone to agree with me, but just to give her a chance, she is one of those people that if you knew her she would immediately be a friend. It's a tough place out there (L.A), so she appreciates any support. Thanks for listening!

Amy

achilds, it's nice that you know a contestant. But when we say something negative about someone on a reality show, we're only being negative about their "character" we see on TV, which we all realize is heavily edited. Please don't take offense, but also respect the right of our members to say what they want about these contestants within reason - that is, after all, why this site exists. Good and bad, all is "out there". Shannon went on TV, she has to take the slings and arrows that come with it.

achilds:

Please keep posting about Shannon and do not be discouraged by some of the posts on this board. I think Shannon is awesome !!! It is good to have someone that can provide some insight about her as she continues on the show. I admit I was a litle put-off with some of her earlier comments(editing for show, I am sure). But after her performance last night I am convinced she should be in this until the end. Go Shannon!!!!!!

well id have to say shannon is the most entertaining, and the most talented in my opinion. she is super pretty...and can dance so great, and i like her voice. but the whole crying bit just made me lose some respect for her, if she want so t be a star shes going to have to face the public opinions...not everyone thinks that shes a whore or what have you, and she needs to see that she does have fans that respect her and dont think negative things like that. but overall, if she can get past the negative remarks made about her, and is just happy the rest of the show, she will definately have my vote.

FORT Newbie
    I agree that she's going to have to face the public opinions, but we do have to remember that most of these artists have never been in the public eye before with this much publicity. I can understand them being upset, they just signed up to do what they love. They're being taught to sing and dance, not how to handle negetaive people. Famous people cry, get hurt and fight back too. We're all just human even though it seems like people think they know them. That's why it's called reality tv. Emotions can't be turned off and on just like that, unless you're Julia Roberts and getting paid millions to do that.

Shannon is facing that dreaded Brittney comparisson at the moment.
    Not only does she dance similarly to Brittney, she also dressed very like her with the little golf cap at one of the early auditions and imo, she actually does look like her facially.

I wasn't overly impressed with her in the heat, but I think she did a great job the other night.
    She is undoubtedly very talented and hopefully with the support of friends and family she can rise above the comments that have been made about her.
    I really hope so as I think she has the ability to do really well.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread