+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Shannon Bex - Finalist

Quote Originally Posted by TripleThreatSBF
    Shannon's awesome. she's an amazing performer and a phenominal dancer. that girl can dance like it's nobody's business.

she has the voice, the looks and the talent.

the true triple threat!!!

http://shannon-bex.cjb.com
    Yeah I feel the same way. I feel if Shannon is a true triple threat, Look out Britney Spears Shannon Bex will be new pop singer.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleThreatSBF
    Shannon's awesome. she's an amazing performer and a phenominal dancer. that girl can dance like it's nobody's business....http://shannon-bex.cjb.com
    I clearly remember her in the group dance for the song Fame. She owned that stage. I was in awe of her talent, control, grace, technique, oh, did I say TALENT?!

FORT Newbie
    Well said Eldee

FORT Fan
    I SHANNON, she is amazing.
    I hope you win Shannon

I don't know where you can get an mp3, but you can download the video if you join her yahoo fan club. Maybe somebody there has the mp3.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ShannonBex/

Shannon may not be the winner, but she got the happy surprise of being offered a recording deal if she wants it. If she wants it? Go for it Shannon!

FORT Newbie

Congrats to Shannon!!!

I just wanted to send all of our love and congrats to our friend Shannon who hit Fame, I think it was a blessing that she is the runner up. She still will have an album, but without all the obligations, and don't forget she is getting MARRIED in less than a month and has to prepare. For all of you who don't know Shannon I just want you to know that this is her dream, she has worked hard, practiced and is amazing person through it all. I am excited that she has the chance to be in the public and live out her dream, she has a team of friends and loved ones surrounding her to support her through her upcoming journey. And, trust me once you hear her album you will be shocked. Through the training and everything that will come with having an album she will grow leaps and be able to show America what her voice is without nerves, SHE WILL THRIVE!! I am telling you that if you could hear her sing "I will always love you" backstage she would have won, but maybe that's why she didn't. Regardless she is on the road to success! She is a woman of true character and integrity, someone that will be an amazing role model.

On a side note, I do know that Shannon did grow to care so much for the other contestants and I to support them and wish them the best along their road to success, Congrats to Harlemm.

Other than her obvious talents and beauty, she always seemed like a very likeable person. Good luck to Shannon in her personal and professional life.

Shannon has talent? I must've missed the memo.

conan245
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina Z.
    Shannon has talent? I must've missed the memo.
    LMFAO

+ Reply to Thread