+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Shannon Bex - Finalist

southtexasfan
    Shannon Bex is indeed taleneted. Bex has what it takes to make it as a star "big time". Bex is a great dancer, looks that kill, and a beautiful voice. Triple threat...I THINK SO! She has a very good chance of winning Fame but whether she wins or not, she will definitely make it! Best of luck to you Shannon. We are all rooting for you in deep south Texas.

FORT Newbie
    ahh!! she was so good tonight!!!!
    guys keep voting!!!!!!!!

i wish canadians could vote *sighs*
    however i did have a friend of mine call for me
    yay!

My vote for the FINAL time as always Shannon Bex!!!

FORT Regular
    I wonder if she does her hair herself, or if the show has hair and makeup people for all of the performers. Hers always looks really good.

Damn, however conflicted I am about her singing (off one week, on another) that girl can sure dance. On tonight's broadcast she made the others look like crap in comparison.

And who gives a crap about the Britney comparisons? She can do a "Mandy Moore" and change her hair.

Also: Someone needs to give her instructions to ONLY do up-tempo "Fighter"-like songs. Its her strongpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by bexisthebest
    ok thanx... Any other suggestions? I don't like Kazaa, spywear
    go to google and search for "Kazaa Lite"

Pssst. Its a secret. Don't tell anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    go to google and search for "Kazaa Lite"

Pssst. Its a secret. Don't tell anyone.
    Oh i see... sssh...

Aaaaaagh!

KAZAA DIDN'T WORK! I NEED THAT MP3!!! :mad:

FORT Newbie
    I don't know if anyone else could see the emotion in her performance, but I think it has a lot to do with her performance. Oh, and I thought it was AWESOME, with just a couple of little pitch changes, but come on how nerve racking. All I can say is as a performer also, not singer, I know how your emotions build so much I have had tear build while I have danced out of excitement, nerves, happiness, it's just something you can't explain, but I say it in her eyes. Shannon is truly amazing, she shines, her dancing obviously blew everyone away, and her singing performance was phenomenal. I am really excited for next week, but more importantly I am excited to see what happens for her regardless of the final vote, I know she will be a star!!

FORT Fan
    I agree achild...

I too am sick of the britney comparisons...also the way people can be sooo politically correct and say "typical blue eyed blond" with a grin LOL>>>
    seems that is all left to bash...and I am a blue eyed brunette LOL>>

shannon has "it" and deserves to go far...I think some people are sooo insecure they feel they have to root for the "ugly" and "crybaby" on every one of these shows....straightforward talent, beautiful, great body...nice girl, religious,morals, patriotic..no past to hide, blue eyed blonde who is hetrosexual...yeah..put her down..

find the crybaby oddball with a past and push for them LOL>>.. seems to be a pattern... JMO

personally I think shannon especially...and brandon...are the only 2 who have any chance of real and lasting fame...and they may not even want to associate themselves with this pretty sorry show once their careers really take off
    gooo shannon

+ Reply to Thread