+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Shannon Bex - Finalist

I never thought Shannon came across as cold. She is currently my favorite with Harlemm and Allyson close behind. She beats Allyson on vocals but not dancing. She does get some of my votes. I thought she did another strong performance this week, not her personal best, but still my favorite of the night. I would be very glad if she won this thing.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Newbie
    just outta curiosity, what was everyone's favorite performance of shannon's?

i liked Fighter and Respect the best, altho i liked every performance

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleThreatSBF
    just outta curiosity, what was everyone's favorite performance of shannon's?

i liked Fighter and Respect the best, altho i liked every performance

Definitely Proud Mary.

I only started watching this show because of Shannon. She's from my hometown and is a dancer for my favorite NBA team (Go Blazers!). I must say I am very impressed with her talent. Go Shannon!

FORT Newbie
    ack! i forgot about proud mary!! that too! lol

allright i liked them all heh i'm bad @ this favorite song thing.. even tho i started it oops!

FORT Newbie
    Her 1st one but I don't remember what that was.

FORT Fan
    Hi...I really like all of shannons performances, especially Proud Mary and Respect..
    my least fav was the slow number she did, wore a black dress and didnt dance..

I think shannon could be awesome in pop/rock....and yes..great on the modeling part too..really all round...she has my votes

Shannon Bex Mp3?

Does anyone know where i can go to get a quality MP3 of Shannon Bex's "Proud Mary"? I need it really bad!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Need ??, try Kazaa or typing mp3 shannon bex in google or just shannon bex in ixquick's mp3 search.

err...

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Need ??, try Kazaa or typing mp3 shannon bex in google or just shannon bex in ixquick's mp3 search.
    ok thanx... Any other suggestions? I don't like Kazaa, spywear

FORT Newbie
    I have heard Shannon sing so many songs before this show that it's hard because I have seen outstanding performances, but my all time fav which she hasn't done is "Blue" by LeAnne Rimes, but of the show I think my fav would be Proud Mary or Fighter. I liked Fighter because it seems like such a hard song to sing, and I was shocked how she learned it so quickly. Overall, I love how she performs with such passion, her dancing is phenomenal, and lastly her character is respectable. And, I really believe she could have the most use and rise out of the prizes and opportunities. Wow, tonight is the last night to vote!!!!! I hope you vote for Shannon.

+ Reply to Thread