+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Shannon Bex - Finalist

FORT Newbie
    Well, she is pretty. She has a great body. She can dance pretty well.

Vocally, she's right there with Britney.

They get by, but nothing to get excited about. She's definitely more of a performer/entertainer. Kind of like "can't sing" jlo, for example. can't sing, but heck, that's why you got 20 other people to make you sound better.

Shannon is your typical blue eye, blonde hair american pop star. If she wins, gezzz, surprise, surprise.

FORT Newbie

I've met Shannon

Shannon was in my Leadership speech in front of my school (with 4 other Blazerdancers) and she is soooo nice! She's extremely talented and someone (Blazerdancer) I am very close with is very close with her and just adores her! Shannon is friendly, welcoming, and extremely talented! I have seen her dance before through NW Dance co. and Blazerdancers and she is phenomenal. Please have faith in her and vote for Shannon! I promise you that she is amazing. Imagine her in a concert (whether it be like Christina Aguilera or Gwen Stefani.... any style and she'd be sooooo entertaining!) Shannon...you're the best and I'm praying for you!

FORT Newbie

Shannon

Quote Originally Posted by achilds
    Shannon is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I do know her and some may say that makes my opinion biased, but what I can tell you is that I have not met a person that does not adore her. She cannot help that she resembles Brittany (Brittany resembles her but I know one thing for sure, her voice is ten times better, I can say that because I have heard her sing so many different songs, and have heard her ranges. She sang a song that was produced right after 9.11 to honor the soldiers and raise money for the children who parents had passed, and it was amazing. She has true character, is beautiful, funny, amazing dancer, and a voice that gives you chills. I can't wait until you have the chance to hear her again, I think you will feel different. Anyways, I hope this gives you a little more information about her, I know it is hard to make judgements about someone you just saw on television for a short period. Thanks for listening and hopefully you support Shannon too!!

I'm so glad that you posted about Shannon! I went to high-school with her and although I wasn't close friends with her - I do know that she is an incredibly sweet, caring, kind person, and I was so glad that when I got on this web-site there was someone who was out there letting the world know that Shannon is NOT about "stripper/Britney Spears". I'm right with you- Go Shannon! What a wonderful opportunity for her - I hope so makes it!

FORT Newbie

Shannon IS a sweet-heart

I went to high-school with Shannon also and I just want to repeat and confirm that it is true - all that "Kimmer" (I think I know who you are!) said: Shannon is a beautiful person inside and out and anybody who's ever met her would only hope that all her dreams come true. Good luck to Shannon!

I thought the comments Debie made about her last night were really sweet.
    Shannon sounds as thought she is very professional and a pleasure for a dance coach to work with.

I still find her dance moves to her own numbers very "Britney", but I think she is clearly talented.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Great Job Shannon!!! I think that Shannon did great last night! Finally I didn't have to wait through the whole show to see if she made it......that is so nerve racking! Shannon has taught me to never give in and never give up! Keep reaching for the stars Shannon, I am thinking of you!!

FORT Newbie
    I think that the producers have realized that Shannon is having a difficult time conveying a likeable personality to many in the viewing audience. Unlike Harlemm and Allison for example, Shannon is rather distant and appears "cold'. This is something that she really needs to work on. Connecting with an audience is just as important to a performer as is the talent.

Very good point.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think Shannon is great and she is my second favorite. She has been consistant and is very talented.

FORT Fan
    JMO...I find it funny that the only think people can still pick on is "pretty people" and "blue eyed blonds"....*and no, I am a brunette...but I have a real honest streak in me tee hee..

our sociiety is sooo politically correct we cant pick on race, nationality, sexual leanings, overweight, age, or just plain "ugly"...

yet...it is OK for people to dislike shannon cause she was genetically blessed with a pretty face and blue eyes, blond hair *helped by highlights..and a great body I am sure toned by her years of dancing..

JMO>>> the first show I did think "britney" but...shannon has won me over with her talent..I think she really has a POP/rock voice, I would love to hear her do original material...awesome dancer, and she is not "annoying" ...I believe debbie when she says how sweet shannon is..

reminds me of that old silly commerical.."dont hate me cause I am beautiful">>>LOL

+ Reply to Thread