+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Alex Boyd - Finalist

AbIzAcoolGuy
    You seem to be a very devoted fan of Alex Boyd. He might keep auditioning and still make it in the entertainment business. Good luck to Alex.

conan245
    Careful, Alex has a boyfriend

Who cares if Alex has a boyfriend!!

He has a great voice. I think he had an off day and got voted off because of that.

We will be seeing him again.

I'm out of the loop here. What are you good folks referring to and where did you get your information.

FORT Newbie
    alex is a really close friend of mine and I call him all the time... honestly, I have no doubt in my mind that he'll be famous... after spending 2 years in close quarters with the guy, he's truely a great friend, and he's def. gonna make it big.

FORT Fan
    OMG...shove that "he has a boyfriend" crap how crude..geeze..he is 18 years old..

now...we really ought to check out someone who is 36 or whatever...NO wife, girlfriend there LOL>> hellllllllloooooo....

alex is very cool and I hope he makes it in the music biz...not winning fame may be a blessing....the show had rotten ratings and is so "tainted" from the stupid spoiler, gerry woo's past, the lousy way the whole production was run...debbie allen should be ashamed...

I would love to buy alex first cd

FORT Fan
    OMG...shove that "he has a boyfriend" crap how crude..geeze..he is 18 years old..

alex is very cool and I hope he makes it in the music biz...not winning fame may be a blessing....the show had rotten ratings and is so "tainted" from the stupid spoiler, gerry woo's past, the lousy way the whole production was run...debbie allen should be ashamed...

I would love to buy alex first cd

FORT Newbie

My Mission For Alex Boyd~~The Winner in My heart

Hey Guys.
    I wrote something like this before, but I think It got Lost. I'm here to say I think Alex Boyd is the most amazing person I've ever seen. He has made me feel so special.My inspiration! I think It would be an honor to know him. He's so incredible, from his voice, to his personality. To Me, he deserved to win. The first time I saw him sing was when The finals started. I really liked him. And then he sang "At Last". That was the most beautiful Thing I had ever heard. I swear! I Got Goosebumps!
    When I tell people I like him, they thinks It's because he's cute. Of Course he is, I can't fight with that but thats not why I like him. It's his love for performing and his attitude about everything that makes him such an amazing person. And obviously his voice is a plus.
    Anyway, my mission. I was really upset whe he got kicked off. So I wanna get him started again. He deserves it. I'm gonna meet him someday and call up Johnny Wright because Alex Boyd MUST be famous.
    I have one more thing to say. Ya know how there's on person in everybody's life that make you think you can do anything? Well I have to tell you Alex Boyd:
    You are, truley, The one person that makes me feel Like I can do the impossible. I Love You!
    Me.
    P.S. I'm 13.

Your original thread is under Alex Boyd. He already has a thread and what you posted is there along with the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    i LOVED this guy. by far my fave! has a corey feldman pre loser days thing going on at times
    I totally loved Alex. I didnt know what to do when he was gone!! I almost didnt vote anymore. But I came to love Harlem and was glad he won since Alex was no longer in the picture!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast