+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Alex Boyd - Finalist

I thought he was ok this week.

As far as the heart-throb thing goes I think he's the closest thing to being one here although he doesn't have the look I generally find appeealing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Well now that Tyce is here he may be taking over that role as the "heartthrob" from Alex...

rnv
    FORT Newbie
    Alex Boyd...icckkkk. He cannot sing or dance, and he's not good-looking. Leave now.

FORT Regular
    I 2nd that. He had such a bad attitude. I'm glad he got booted.

FORT Regular
    Was that you behind Raymond in the audience tonight? Hope to see you next week if they bring back all the contestants.

Quote Originally Posted by notriplethreat
    Was that you behind Raymond in the audience tonight? Hope to see you next week if they bring back all the contestants.
    Yes that was Alex!
    He should have stayed and the spolier should have gone. Alex has a wonderful voice and seemed genuinely nice.

Hope we see more of him in the future.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by annray
    Yes that was Alex!
    He should have stayed and the spolier should have gone. Alex has a wonderful voice and seemed genuinely nice.

Hope we see more of him in the future.

I totally agree! Hey if there are any other Alex fans out there...I have a new website http://alexboyd.freehomepage.com check it out!

FORT Newbie

New Site!!!

MY NAME IS JAEL AND MY FRIEND AND I JUST FINISHED BUILDING OUR FIRST ALEX BOYD
    SITE....ITS REALLY COOL!!!!

WE ARE FROM LOS ANGELES AND WE HAVE MET ALEX A NUMBER OF TIMES SO WE WILL BE
    HAVING EXCLUSIVE STUFF THAT NO OTHER SITE HAS...SO U GOTTA CHECK IT OUT...FOR
    NOW THE SITE IS BRAND NEW BUT WE WILL BE UPDATING OFTEN, VERY OFTEN!!!!

SO STOP BY AND CHECK IT OUT AND SIGN THE GUESTBOOK..I WANNA KNOW WHAT YA'LL
    THINK ABOUT THE SITE AND OF COUSE !!!ALEX!!!

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ONE OF US IF U GOT ANY QUESTIONS!

HERES THE LINK:

http://www.geocities.com/ALEXBOYD84/

TALK TO YA LATER,
    JAEL AND GABY
    Last edited by eny; 07-20-2003 at 06:03 AM. Reason: edited for bashing another

Looked good in the finale. Red shoes. Leather pants and no sleeves. And he treated the winner with a lot of respect and seemingly genuine adoration. Class act. Johnny could learn something from you.

Go Alex!

FORT Newbie

My Mission For Alex Boyd~The winner in my heart.

Listen Guys.
    I Tell people that Alex Boyd is my favorite and everybody thinks I like him because he's cute. Sure he is, I can't fight with that but, I like him because of the way he performs. His voice is amazing! It gives me goosebumps, I swear! I prayed the rosary every night for 3 weeks hoping he would win. When he got voted off I was VERY upset. I didnt think I'd live!!! He is just so special to me. I doesn't matter if he lost the game. He's a winner in my heart.
    Anyway, My mission... I am only 13 right now, but when I get out of college, I'm taking a road trip all the way down to McClean, VA and I'm gonna find him and make him famous because he deserves it. He's a great person. His attitude about everything is absolutley amazing. I doubt he would see this but, I wanna meet him one day and tell him this::
    "In everybody's life. There is one person that makes you feel like you can do anything. Truley, Alex Boyd, You are the one person the makes me fell that I can do the impossible."
    I love you.
    Not a Crush,
    ~C.M.R.
    Last edited by AbIzAcoolGuy; 07-24-2003 at 12:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast