+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Alex Boyd - Finalist

I think Alex had little or no dance training before he came to fame, and considering that I think he is doing a good job with his dancing!

I think he can owe it to the fact that his body is in good shape...

I think he moves better than Raymond anyway, and probably Serena...

FORT Newbie

I like it!

Good Job! You were just as sexy without showing too much chest. I loved the song but you are better when you work the stage a bit rather than standing still. You did not seem to have as much energy or intensity this week but I think that's because they surprised everyone just before they performed. I could tell everyone was distracted and not focused. I hope they don't follow that format again next week. It detracts from the performances. I'm really looking forward to next week. Your still awesome. Keep striving to find that balance between humility and confidence.

John, don't be jealous! You are funny. You amuse me.

I'm really liking Alex... my ONLY complaint/suggestion would be that I'd like to see him do something more uptempo.. just to show a little more variety...

All 3 songs I've seen him do have a very similar feel to them... I'd like to see some indication form him that he is more well-rounded

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I agree , it would be nice to see if he could handle it. He was defininately the pop star last night, even without the dancing. At the beginning of the run, it was mentioned he had had no dance training, so he's probably more comfy not doing it. He has not done done too badly considering that. I think it may come back to haunt him later, if he ends up as a finalist against a really strong dancer.

Trublu I'm glad John 'amuses you' .He's the admin of the site.

FORT Regular
    Again, FAME has lost the concept of triple threat. How did he get on without dancing? Anyway, he's definitely a cutie and sings reasonably well. Now that Gary is gone, his vocals will stand out more.

FORT Fogey
    You know, he's really one of the weakest dancers, yet I just love hearing him sing so much that I want him to stay on for a while, although I don't think he deserves to win overall...

I wasn't real impressed this week. He was flat for a lot of the song and it hurt my ears. He has a nice tone to his voice though and I think he can be a pretty good singer. Yeah, he needs to dance more, but he does move better than Justin and Raymond. I have him in the middle of the pack for now.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

I think he made a pretty good choice this week, although I am getting sick of that song.
    He's filling the heart-throb role in this series and all in all I'm pretty impressed with nhim.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Well Alex is slipping IMO. I couldn't really hear him sing this week, he does not have a very powerful voice it seems. I thought his dancing was rather creepy. He is down to my #6 pick. Also, I don't get this "heart-throb" talk at all. Personally I do not find him physically attractive at all, he doesn't have IT for me at least.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

As soon as I saw him I though "what a cutie"

Still think he'll get far here
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast