+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Alex Boyd - Finalist

FORT Fogey
    This guy is one of my favorites. I love his voice and there's just something about his personality. Hopefully he gets a little more practice with his dancing and he'll go so far...

FORT Fogey
    Something about this guy just makes me smile. Maybe it's the fact that he's consistently singing my favorite R&B songs... I think he has a really nice voice and he just needs to prove that he can dance as well as he can sing, and I'll be satisfied...

6/18 was my first time to see him. I was pretty impressed. He sang pretty well, but yeah, the dancing needs to improve. I hated his pants however. It's hard to judge someon on just one viewing, but he's one of my top picks currently.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Newbie
    Alex,

Babe, I don't know if this is one of the boards you mentioned that you check, but you ARE HOT! Own it! Now is your time! I think you dance just fine. You have an adorable smile. Don't try to show the chest so much. It's very muscular and nice, but it "looks" like you are trying to show it. Like Cory said, don't be over the top. Just be yourself. That smile, voice, hair, and a few smooth moves and you are IT buddy. Don't change the hair. It's working for you. I'm looking forward to next week.

*cough* Trublu, we're over here. You could actually try having conversations with us...

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    This Alex does nothing for me. His singing is too forced. He's not much of a dancer either.

FORT Fogey
    I think he's one of the weakest dancers, but I really like his voice. I want him to stay for a while so I can keep hearing him sing (not to mention that he keeps picking my favorite songs), but I don't think he has what it takes to win the competition. He would do great with a purely vocal career, though!

FORT Fogey
    Once again I loved his performance and he's consistently singing songs I love! While I haven't seen much dancing from him, I love his voice and think he's just adorable!

I agree.
    Plus he said hi to his Friends in Mclean.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Alex is definately a triple threat.

His voice is wonderful and he has not been off one time. I got chills looking at him and listening to him so I am in love.

He has something unique and a very nice personality.

I am going to have a difficult time deciding between the top three.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast