+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Garry Adams - Finalist

I didn't get to see all of his performance because my phone rang. But what I saw was pretty good.
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

FORT Fogey
    His picture from http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Fame/contestants.shtml
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey
    This guy can really dance, but he might need to touch up his singing a bit. I'm not sure how he'll do in the finals...

FORT Fogey
    For somebody who is a "Singer Who Dances," I'm very confused by him. I think his dancing is top-rate, but I wasn't impressed by his singing last night (However, I still think he was the best singer of his group in the Semi-Finals). I think because he was dancing so much, it hurt his singing, whereas most of the other contestants just sang without much dancing...

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    This guy is too egotistical. Last night his singing was not great and his dancing was just moving his hips side to side with his jangly belt. C'mon. That is not triple threat stuff. However, previously he impressed me with his singing. He needs the right material and to check his ego.

Having some ego is good in music business to survive, but the "greatness" of his ego is bad in this audience voting situation.

His gorgeous but something is missing from his personality. He can sing and dance and has great stage presance but did not pull off the singing last night.

Attitude sometimes does not go a long way and he should be more humble with the others. Team players sometimes go lots farther.

:rolleyes:

Well 6/18 was my first time to see Gary - I missed episode one. I'm not sure what to think. I think his ego is too big and he should keep comments like that from the TV. I thought his dancing was great, but singing was OK. He had several off-notes. He is in the bottom half of the finalists for me largely due to the attitude. He can go anytime, I won't be too upset.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Fogey
    I thought Garry had a great performance in the Semi-Finals (both vocally and dancing), but he just didn't do very well vocally last week (although his dancing was great). I was still surprised to see him go, though, especially over Justin!!! However, I think what really did him in was that huge ego. While about half of the contestants seem very modest, there are a few whose egos are not going to take them far...

Anna You are correct.

I really think Gary's ego and attitude did him in. He has a lot of talent and somehow blew it on this show.

What is Justin still doing there - please give me a break the man does not fit in. He belongs in a rap group somewhere else but not on Fame. If he had something unique then I would be all for him even with the rapping but he is blank!!

:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast