+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Judy Ho - Semifinalist

Just a note here - if you think the FORT should work to get interviews with people, please PM me or one of the other mods. Asking yourself makes it seem as if you're affiliated with the site in some way, and causes confusion.

Thanks!

Hug me!
    sorry. :rolleyes I just thought it would be cool if FORT can get an interview with Judy HO but whatever.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Newbie
    I love how music brings people together...the very fact that we are engaged in active discussion on this very forum proves that fact...music does break all barriers, surpass all boundaries, and exceeds any lines of seperation...and that I am thankful for...and Judy brings music to my life everyday!! so YAY for that..haha just wanted to share with u all my brief moment of utopia...
    also Ruben..my sister can do an exclusive interview for this THREAD!!! hehe if not officially for the fort site or whatevers...anyway I think its a good idea...lets collabo and make it happen..whaddaya say?

Maria, if your sister wants to swing by and give her thoughts, or she wants to do something official with us, let her. But if you're going to do anything here "for her" publicly, don't do it here.

Hug me!
    maria36, please make it so. The man that you need to talk to is John. Just "John".
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Newbie
    i know that this might be a little late in the game but does anyone have more info on Judy?she is so beautioful and an amazing singer help!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456