+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Judy Ho - Semifinalist

FORT Newbie
    I particularly enjoyed the prolonged and elongated enunciation of "Ho." It went something like "Hoooooooooooooooo."
    "I told cats I'm friction once I step out the skin/outside cocoon/shell might glisten/I'll p*ss in your gene pool you genetic defect/and shatter your mental mirror so you can't reflect/you dissect insects with Gillette dialect/a thousand to one/place your bets/how you gonna test the air apparent with a heat seeker?/you mumblin' like Charlie Brown's teacher"

FORT Newbie
    Ruben- she is actually fairly tall or average height I guess...she is actually 5'7''. Also, she did not know the other two Asian guys that made it into the final 24 prior to the show, although Harlemm is also from Los Angeles. However, after spending time with them preparing for the show she thinks they are both great, funny guys that are tremendously talented.

Drew- Yes, I too particularly enjoyed it although I found it quite unneccessary.. haha growing up with that last name sure was traumatizing at times.. little kids can be extremely cruel ..haha oh well it's our last name, it represents where we come from and our family heritage and we are damn proud to be a HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!!lols

FORT Fogey
    That name is not so bad. When I was a kid, I had a friend named Angie Hooker...

About the race thing, it seems to me, that amongst the 20 something guys I know, asian/oriental women are "in" right now, so it is an advantage for Judy to try to make a career right now. I was slightly disappointed that her performance did not go better, because I thought she would have had a good chance getting a decent percentage share of audience phone votes. Yes, a name can be traumatizing, but, more importantly everyone remembers it, no need to think twice. I don't think she needs to try out in another talent show, she had a memorable face, name and personality, something ought to come up.

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    That name is not so bad. When I was a kid, I had a friend named Angie Hooker...

When I was younger I had a friend named Graham Hoare... which is not so bad. UNFORTUNATELy... he had sisters: Adrienne Hoare and Michelle Hoare.
    ~M o s a i K~

at least his sister wasn't named Ima
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

OMG
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hug me!
    maria36, you should be proud. This thread is the most read thread in FAME board.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Newbie
    "Leave that Ho alone homey!"

at least his sister wasn't named Ima
    It would be a little funny if it was Ura.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast