+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Judy Ho - Semifinalist

Hug me!
    Originally posted by Tirlittan
    maybe someone noticed her potential. [/B]
    What potential, Tirlittan ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Judy blew it.

Originally posted by Mosaik
    LoL, maybe if she didn't choose such a difficult song!!!

There can be only one Cheryl Lynn!

But hey Judy Ho was very hot...

I agree. She didn't do that song that well and should have chosen a different one. I was hoping to see her advance. That is really good to see some Asians in this and the ones I saw are pretty good. There are two asian guys that made to this round at least. Time to look for the next Asian females.

Hug me!
    ShepAusSie, there is only one asian chick made it to top 24 in fame and she got cut in the first show.

As for the two asian guys, one is a short and bold and the other one is dorky and gosh he can't dance. IMO, they both have no chance of making it to top 12.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Originally posted by ruben_of_205
    What potential, Tirlittan ?
    Must be the Judy HO potential...:rolleyes: It's a catchy name to begin with. Good start, she didn't even need to shorten it or anything.

I liked Judy Ho too. She was the one I was rooting for. I'll watch once more and decided from there if I want to continue watching. Good luck to her!

FORT Fogey
    You know, even though Judy didn't impress me on the show, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she's probably really talented. Debbie clearly is knowledgable of talent and is more highly qualified than the AI judges at picking contestants, so she probably really saw something in here. Maybe nerves or a bad day or just a lack of time in learning the song and dance affected her. Based on the caliber of auditions I saw, I'm sure Judy and Danny really had it in them and just didn't have the best night. That said, I still think the other four contestants were better, in my opinion.

FORT Newbie

Go Go Go JUDY!!!

Hi everyone! I am so glad that there has been so much positive feedback for my sister. To clarify, Judy is a KNOCKOUT and trust me as her sister I can guarentee she looks just as beautiful when she wakes up in the morning as she did on television. Secondly, I agree that based on her performance she should not have made it to the next round, but having the privelige of hearing my sister sing and perform almost on a daily basis I can assure you she is much better than what you got to see. She was slightly nervous that day, who wouldn't be? But I can promise you all that she is an amazing talent, thats for sure. And also for futher clarification, she did not pick out her own outfit-they had stylists for the show who did that. and also as for song choice, she didn't really have a say in that either. In fact, prior to the show my sister called me several times and was very upset about the song chosen for her because she too felt as though it did not showcase her voice in the best light. I guess this post is to let all you know out there that you haven't seen thge best nor last of her yet. People who support her keep supporting..and those of you who have already written her off based on that one performance just wait and see- I hope she will have the chance to change your minds. Also I agree- her intro to "fallin" during her audition clip was killer. My sis could sing!!!! I am sorry as I am sure she is that she didn't represent as well as she could have, but with your support she will have another opportunity to soon!!! Also she will be having a website soon..because I am going to start one!!! So look out for that and I will post again soon. Much love to everyone!!

FORT Newbie

Semi-finalist Judy Ho- What you didn't get to see

Hi everyone on this forum! I am new here as you can tell by my lack of posts..but I am here now as the president of my sisters fan club along with Ruben of 205 . I just wanted to let you all know that any and all feedback is great because she just wants to get better at her craft and these comments are all truly appreciated. For the mean comments about her outfit though, I understand that it is your opinions and believe me you are all well entitled to them, but just for clarification-she did not pick that out herself-they had stylists for the show who did that...same goes for her song choice. I am here to answer any and all questions you might have for my isster and I will try to relay comments to her as often as I can. Please continue to support..she is extremely talented and wasn't able to showcase that in her performance but believe me...she's got it in her..she can sing!!! Just watch her audition clip of fallin that they showed during the first half of the show!!! I am starting a website for my sister soon..so look out for that...I will be posting here as often as I can. Keep the momentum and positivity up people!!!

Hug me!
    maria36,

Judy Ho is your sister ? hmmm.. Prove it.

FORT Fogey
    If she is your sister, I would be interested to know which contestants she really liked, both based on talent and personality. Also, what she thinks of Debbie Allen...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast