+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Episode 1 05/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Originally posted by SillyMamma
    There's just something about a cute latin guy who can salsa....
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I'm pleased I picked the 3! WEEEEEEEE! Even though I do not care for Shannon AT ALL they had to round it off somehow and no one else was worthy to move on.

Fluff, you and I have GREAT taste! I see you, too, picked up on Moy early on. I like her! Can't wait to see more.

I'd like to see Alex get stronger as time goes by. I don't think he'll win this by a longshot, but he'll be fun to watch as he grows.

Debbie is AWESOME! She's just like a mom with these kids and sooooo great on her encouragment and criticism. Nice!

Jojo needs to go - I can't look at his hair another week. And Carly needs to get dressed. I so do not need to see ANYONE'S nipples before 11pm.

All in all, fun. I'm enjoying the show and need something to fill the place of AI. I love the dance numbers. I think this could be quite fun!
    ~*~ Maji *~

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I loved the show . I didn't even watch half the AI ones, it bored me so much. I just read Lobey's recaps
    I'm loving the whole total performer deal. DA has trained thousands of students, so her input is so much more helpful to the contestants...

I have to say though those clothes

My daughter said for one of the girls
    what the &^(% is she wearing ?
    It just kind of slipped out of her mouth before she thought about it
    Last edited by eny; 05-29-2003 at 12:10 AM.

LOL, Enygma! You know, I thought they did a pretty admirable job with the guys but THOSE GIRLS! Holy smokes, what a bunch of fashion dreck! What were they thinking?? Where are the AI Stylists when you need them??
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Fogey
    And you notice that two of the girls were dressed virtually identically? Shannon and MacKenzie, I think.

MacKenzie's outfit was horrible, too. That sequined butterfly slapped on her chest shrieked 80's. Ugh!
    ~*~ Maji *~

My mom would have slapped me if I went anywhere looking like they did.
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

Hug me!
    The only two contestants that are interested me so far are Judy Ho(Did I mention that she is hot) ? and Raymond Lee, He is dorky asian, let see more of him.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I think it's great that Debbie Allen gets to be the encouraging Mom but doesn't have to be a judge. that's so much better than Paula trying to do that from the judges seat on AI

I forgot this was on--thanks for the thread, I feel like I sort of watched it--at least I'll be ready for next week.

I wish that Judy girl had gone on, just so one of the competitors would be a ho! Sorry, the name made me laugh.

MajiH--Your new av is so hot it's making me sweat--or maybe I'm sweating because it's 98 degrees inside my house. But anyway, thumbs up!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread