+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Episode 1 05/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by fluff
    I didnt like that JoJo guy.
    I think he's just on the pull.
    I didn't like him either, although I have no idea what on the pull means. I liked the other two judges, though.

I thought that was so funny when Debbie was yelling at Carnie and she was hiding under the table.

I'm glad people are enjoying this show, and I'm happily surprised to see 250-odd posts in the show discussion thread. Gives me hope for the summer crop of shows!

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by fluff
    Count me in.
    I loved it. Loved the fact we had this thread going throughout the show too.
    Completely agreed. It was fun discussing the show. At first I thought it was going to be just me and fluff, so it was nice to see more people in here...

Although I haven't seen it yet, I'm thinking that this show might be just what the doctor ordered for "post-partum AI depression." Yay!
    Ipse dixit.

Fade to black
    OK, let me be the lone dissenter here. My brother and I watched the show, mainly because there was nothing else on and I'd heard about it here, and absolutely hated it. Sorry, thought the vocals were terrible, the setup of the show boring, and ironically we both changed the channel at the same time (after the judges thought the blonde boy was spectacular - ugh, yea OK).

I will give them this though - the kids could dance, but I won't be watching it again. So here's one of the few posts I'll make in this thread.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Uh yeah, get back to me when Clay does a walkover.....

It's the original ...

Fade to black
    my comments had NOTHING to do with whether they were Clay like or not.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

I picked 2 out of 3(Alex and Shannon) but liked MacKenzie.This will be fun to watch
    Bring on the Fab 5!

"I said walk, not march like a weird little troll!": Carson Kressley

"My ship works better when I kick it" Spike Spiegel(Cowboy Bebop)

FORT Fogey
    No fighting, children.

I was 2 for 3 too (Alex and Gary, although I preferred MacKenzie over Shannon). I think Shannon was the fourth best, though. The other two (Danny and Judy) were not very good in my opinion, although everyone seemed to love Danny for SOME reason...

Well I liked it overall, but not one of the 6 really POPPED out of the screen at me. IMO, none of them are a "triple threat". I think Gary is a double (dancing and personality) and perhaps the best. His singing started out well then crashed and burned alas, but his dancing was awesome.

Also, I loved the judges sooooooooo much more than the ones on another show that I will not mention, cough "AI" cough.

And Debbie? She is such a star, what class!! She's the perfect mentor/coach/whatever. So glad to see her back on the screen!!

But that boyband Joey has GOT to go.

+ Reply to Thread