+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carnie Wilson, JoJo, and Johnny Wright are judges

I found Joey Fat One seriously annoying... but maybe that's just me...

Debbie Allen was pretty good... she seems like she can be equal parts tough and inspirational.

What I'm really wondering is whether or not Johnny Wright felt like lightning had struck twice when he set eyes on the Britney look-alike, Shannon Bex!

...oh also, is it just me or did Carnie gain some weight back after her eye-popping transformation a few years back??

...and I saw Jo Jo on Becoming: Nelly over the weekend... goofy.
    ~M o s a i K~

I have to say I thought it looked like Carnie had gained a little weight too.

Jojo, not liking this guy at all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    I think it was the unflattering outfit.

Originally posted by TB25
    Johnny Wright was Britney Spears's manager, and he's managed a lot of other big name popstars as well. (*NSYNC, etc.)
    Thanks. I thought he did a good job on the first show. He had a nice balance of giving good tips and not being harsh.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I could not believe the top Carnie had on. It sure left nothing to the imagination. It seemed like after the first shot that she had either adjusted it or put something else on under it as not so much seemed to show on camera after that.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

yeah, i was less than pleased with carnie's nipple bearing choice of clothing. plus, what an unflattering top. actually made her look kind of heavy again.

and i'm not sure who said it before, but DAYUM shannon bex DID look like britney!!!

i really like debbie. she's a good "mom" figure on this show. a great teacher, critical and complimentary. i like her.

i thought after the judges' critiques of shannon, that we had 3 paula abdul's in the judges chairs, but they seemed to gain back their power to critique after her performance....which they loved and i found to be lacking.

and i like joey fatone. i think he's just fine.

what i didn't particularly care for was that after each performance, joey and debbie came out to the stage with the performer. i think maybe debbie should take a seat at the judges table if she's going to offer her opinion after each act.

I recorded this show on a warped tape. Blah! No one sounded good to me. I threw that tape away.

I can not wait until next week.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I think Debbie has the "mom" factor going on by joining her "kids" (as she called them many times) on the stage for their critiques. It really didn't bother me a bit for her to join them out there. As far as the other judges, I really was impressed that they were able to actually give some decent input to the performers, they were constructive overall with their cirtiques and I feel like they gave most of the performers something that they can take with them and work on down the road.

So far so good, I'm way impressed with the show and very looking forward to the upcoming weeks!!

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by fluff
    Jojo, not liking this guy at all.
    Ahhh, Fluff, JoJo's a really good guy. I did watch FAME but somehow missed a lot of it. *scratches head* I think I may have had a phone call and missed some of the performances.

I am thankful I missed Carnie's top. Something like that should NOT be worn on public television. I think they should have made her change.

dar

me and JoJo Wright
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey
    If I saw a guy that looked like that, hugging him and taking a picture would be the last thing I would think of doing! He looks like he needs a shower, a comb, and a cup of coffee...

I'm also surprised to discover you're both not a man and not in uniform...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast