+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Fame- the show

FORT Regular
    Originally posted by fluff
    I can't remember the dancing snowman, but I can remember the words to the chorus of Mannequin, which is really sad of me.
    Um, you are not alone...

(ahem)
    Maaaaaanequin
    I love your fro-o-zen gri-in
    Maaaaaanequin
    You got it all over most humans

Sick, yes? I mean the actual lyrics, not just the fact that we remember them! Ew. Maybe the movie Mannequin was inspired by Leroy's heartfelt rendition of this.

I'm glad someone else remembers the dancing snowman. I noticed that both of the other numbers I remember featured Leroy, so I was thinking that this one might have been a group number - I didn't want to seem biased. Somehow I see Danny and Leroy in hats and scarves ducking behind snowmen. But hey, the years have been long. I had the wrong member of Fame's power couple falling off the stage, so perhaps I am not to be fully trusted.

FORT Regular
    I thought it was great that you remembered as much as you did. I was only trying to perhaps jog your memory a little by correcting some things you said.

Sorry if I offended you.

FORT Regular
    Originally posted by VanillaOrchids
    I thought it was great that you remembered as much as you did. I was only trying to perhaps jog your memory a little by correcting some things you said.

Sorry if I offended you.
    Offended?: :

Don't know what I wrote to give you that impression - apologies all around if I did. :O

No, no, NO. Just glad to be here among people who know such things - this is confirmation that I did not invent this show. My "perhaps I am not to be fully trusted" was meant to be self-deprecating humor. Evidently I failed. Please write back to lift my spirits and restore my faith in my comedic talents so I might try again.

FORT Regular
    Oops. I am terrible at trying to figure out what someone means by certain things they say. And I do tend to think that I annoy people quite easily.

Sorry!

I'm sure you are a very humorous person. I'm just a little too slow to "get it" sometimes. That's my fault.

FORT Regular
    Hey - we Fame nerds have to stick together.

Off topic - under what circumstances might one use the "sheep" smiley on the left?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IMHO
    Hey - Off topic - under what circumstances might one use the "sheep" smiley on the left?
    You would use it if other people are following others blindly...I guess.

I was disappointed with this Fame that is on how it resembles American Idol. They could have made it alot better if, and this is my sisters idea and probably you all's too, they had chosen a performing arts school and followed selected students from auditions to a final performance, like the movie. This would make good reality tv. We could watch them progress, actors, singers, dancers, musicians, and see the relationships they form along the way. This would have made such a great show. COME ON DEBBIE! PLEASE!!!

There has to be a catch though- the producers or someone has to strike up at least one cafeteria singing/dance scene including the infamous song voiced by Irene Cara " macaroni and bologna...tuna fish her favorite dish...if its yellow than its jello...if its blue it must be stew...HOT LUNCH!"
    hehehe
    Last edited by jamie; 07-08-2003 at 12:23 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456