+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Fame forum!

Welcome to the Fame forum!

Welcome to the new "Fame" forum, premiering May 28 on NBC!

We don't have a recapper nailed down for this show yet, but rest assured we'll get it all straightened out.

If you're a contestant on or involved in the show, and you'd like to talk about your side, you should e-mail John at admin@fansofrealitytv.com and he'll set something up.

Keep in mind, we keep things around here PG-13. Posts will be moderated with that in mind. Please keep things civil, and also attempt to keep similar thoughts combined in threads together (for example, all comments about a particular contestant should be in that contestant's thread - not in a separate new thread). We will combine and move threads as appropriate to keep things organized for our visitors.

Thank you!

Good news! Enygma's recapping this show! Of course, you know her from her Bachelor and Bachelorette recaps...

So, if you want to dish on the show, either register and post, or e-mail her at enygma@fansofrealitytv.com

eny
    FORT Fogey
    And I promise I'll be nice - er well you know how I write. It's honest
    All of those eighties kids here who did it the first time, can get out their leg warmers and aquanet now. Those who didn't go buy some ...

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    OMG, leg warmers. Striped ones. I had a pair. Um, I still use Aquanet so I'm half way there! Looking forward to the recaps since I'll be watching this one!

You don't know sin-gen! rockinyoursocks's Avatar
    I hope this show comes to New Zealand, In need something to fill the void, both AI and Malcom in the middle just finished and not there's hardly any good TV left
    Trenyce Rocks Mine, Can I Rock Yours?

I missed the start of it. Did they show the original movie with Debbie Allen talking about paying the price--with sweat?

Also, they mentioned a triple threat as being a great: dancer, singer, and personality? I thought the last was supposed to be acting. Am I wrong or did they change it to fit the show?:

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I loved this show. Can't wait till next week!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

I really wanted to like this show, but it left me feeling bored (and snickering at the outfits. ) Maybe I was bored because the first HOUR was auditions and Debbi/Joey goofing around on stage.

I will give it one more try next week (if I can wrestle the remote away from my husband.)

Legwarmers - I didn't have those - but I did have a "very special" silver satin jacket.
    Carly
    Time flies by in photographs, and paper scraps and songs... Read mine...

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Just a reminder to not start a hundred new threads when there is probably aready one on your contestant ..
    We were going to just have threads for the finalists to keep it clear plus official news reports

Thanks..... it makes it easier for our visitors to navigate.

Oh legwarmers! I remember I had tons of them! And I lived in Texas where it really was too warm for them, but oh well. I knew Fame was a movie - I guess I missed the TV show.

Debbie will be great fun to watch. Am looking forward to joining in this week since I missed the first episode.

I am just hoping and praying that this forum remains under control!!! There were just too many AI posts to keep up with and it got crazy (or Clayzy) in there. I'm sooo glad for something new.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast