+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fame

FORT Regular
    Thank you for the welcome. And I'm glad you like my site. The whole reality show has been stressing me out a little as I've never done a site where the show I had a site on was currently running. People seem to expect a lot but things are going pretty good so far.

Also, I was going to post another message after the last one because I felt that my post sounded rude or something and I didn't mean for it to. I thought perhaps you didn't know what the musical logo looked like ... so, sorry if I was rude.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Not at all ! I'm glad someone in the current Fame loop is here. I'm going by my mostly fading memory

Would you know if musical is currently on broadway, or is it simply the touring group now ?

FORT Regular
    No, it's not currently on Broadway. And actually, if I remember correctly, it's never been on Broadway. Because I once asked the Assistant Stage Manager about a cast recording featuring the 2001 North American cast and he said that there were no plans to make another cast recording yet but he said that if the show goes to Broadway, they would probably make a new recording.

The new North American tour starts in the fall though.

FORT Newbie
    Fame logo is still owned by NBC. They spun the show off after the first year but retained all trademarks, intel rights etc.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar

Re: Fame

Originally posted by SydneyBristow23
    Will this be the next American Idol wannabe?
    I think this show will set it's own standard. It's not a "wannabe" at all IMO. When the contestants on AI start dancing and moving around maybe it will be a "Fame" wannabe. I found it to be very entertaining and AI could use some pointers from Debbie Allen. Don't get me wrong, I love American Idol too, but they need someone with Debbie's personality involved with that show in some capacity. Maybe she could be a guest judge next season?
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12