+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 7/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    Wow! Harlemm doesn't walk on water! Go Shannon!

I'm going for Shannon... I think of the remaining four, she is one of the weaker singers, but she is the best overall performer... She is an amazing dancer, she is beautiful, and she does have a good voice (just not the best on the show).. I think that she is the only one that could potentially make it in the pop world, and there is no doubt in my mind she could do broadway, she's much better than some I have seen
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    I'm going for Shannon... I think of the remaining four, she is one of the weaker singers, but she is the best overall performer... She is an amazing dancer, she is beautiful, and she does have a good voice (just not the best on the show).. I think that she is the only one that could potentially make it in the pop world, and there is no doubt in my mind she could do broadway, she's much better than some I have seen
    But arent they looking for a TRIPLE THREAT? Shannon may be more "marketable", but she isnt a very good singer. I dont get the appeal, but then again, I dont get the appeal of Brittney Spears.
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

wow. Harlemm was so awesome!!! Almost made me cry...I'm starting to sound like Carnie but can't help myself. I really hope he wins.

Anyone know when they're announcing the winner? Do we have to watch until the end?

FORT Newbie
    Actually, I'd be surprised if Harlemm doesn't win but being totally realistic, what are his marketability chances? Not high IMO!

FORT Newbie
    Oops! Wilhemina Models didn't have much positive to say to Harlemm except we'll package your heritage. Oh, yeah, that'll work!

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    I like Harlemm a lot too and would be happy if he wins, but I could see Brandon being a success too. Even though he has to work a bit on showing more confidence, I like his voice and also he seems to be a pretty good dancer. I could see that he would also appeal to a large group of tween and teen fans. His bluesy sound would also appeal to many adults like me.

I think that Shannon has a good voice, she was one of hte better finalists several weeks, she just made some bad decisions, and songs that didn't suit her voice... "I will always love you" was a prime example IMO... but I think that she is definately a triple threat
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Well Brandon sung a song that didn't suit him tonight. I hope the memory of last week is what carries him.

Harlemm was... thankfully a bit less weird than normal.

Serena was blah as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen39
    Actually, I'd be surprised if Harlemm doesn't win but being totally realistic, what are his marketability chances? Not high IMO!

Why not? I mean who would have thought Tiger Woods would become the poster boy for golf before he became famous? I really think Harlemm will be all the more marketable b/c there's no one else like him, unlike Shannon who will be remembered as Britney II.

Oh, thank god Shannon chnaged ... still awful though ... the stylists must really hate her.

+ Reply to Thread