+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "I'm Gonna Live Forever..."

"I'm Gonna Live Forever..."

"...I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly."

What was the 1 thing you liked the most about the show FAME?

Only one thing please, be specific and keep it positive. The intention here is to have a fun and positive thread. Please, Please, Please post gripes in another thread.

Thanks, and have fun people!
    "You got big dreams? You want FAME?
    Well FAME costs and right here's where you start paying,
    In sweat!" —Debbie Allen from the TV series.

FORT Newbie
    I really enjoyed the group performance when they did "FAME" ~ that was beautiful!

I really liked that part too, I wish they could do it again!!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    That was sadly one of the few bright spots in the reality show. Even Hot lunch didn't quite do it.
    As for the show - when it was on , I wanted to be one of those kids badly , it looked like such fun.

Add me to the list. IMO, that showcased a lot of individual talent in singing and dancing.

Re: posting gripes on another thread, can't they just kick the wall and leave it at that?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome
    "...I'm Gonna Learn How To Fly."

What was the 1 thing you liked the most about the show FAME?

Only one thing please, be specific and keep it positive. The intention here is to have a fun and positive thread. Please, Please, Please post gripes in another thread.

Thanks, and have fun people!
    I kinda liked that guy Leroy. And Professor Shirofsky! Yes, old man Shirofsky was the best! Didn't dig Irene Cara that much.

Oh wait... you mean...

Never mind.

FORT Regular
    OK, everyone took mine. I loved that as an ensemble piece, and it was the best the show had to offer as far as the spirit of the show, and showing off soooo much talent.

But as for solo performances, I have to add Harlemm's performance of "Get Here." I don't care what anyone says, that was one of the best performances of anything I've heard/seen anywhere, ever.

YES!!! The FAME group number, I loved their rendition of that, it takes a lot of talent to take a great song, change it and not destroy it. That was soooo good. I was hoping everyone would remember what I thought was the one shining moment in this competition. There were others of course, but that really stands out for me.
    "You got big dreams? You want FAME?
    Well FAME costs and right here's where you start paying,
    In sweat!" —Debbie Allen from the TV series.

I really liked the energy of the performers. They ranged from kids fresh out of high school to seasoned performers, and they all were thrilled to be there. They really brought out their best and did very well under very stressful conditions.

I think the producers, etc. might try and step it up a notch next season. It's always a learning experience for the first time around. Sorry Joey F. I like him as a performer, but don't think he ever became the high energy or spontaneous co-host that could have added to the show. In the second show he was a little better, but IMO, he didn't grow from there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast