+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Justin Jacoby

I hated his strange head bobbing and expressions when the judges gave their comments.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Regular

This kid was ridiculous. I'm not liking Fame, so haven't been watching regularly, but I saw the final 5-10 minutes of this episode and...HA!!! He seemed to be channeling a black kid from the 'hood...he's probably in actuality a rich kid from the 'burbs.
    :rolleyes:

FORT Fogey
    Did you see at the beginning when he was having spasms during Debbie's motivational speech in the circle? He looked like he was hyperactive or something - he couldn't sit still...

At least you'll be ensured some more laughs out of him in the Finals...

This episode really made me grouchy, though, because the two people I wanted to move on (Dion and Alexis) didn't!

FORT Regular
    The part that I thought was HILARIOUS was when Debbie said he represented the whole of the rapping world well. Or something like that. Give me a break. I've been a fan of Fame and Debbie Allen for years but please ... Justin was terrible. He couldn't even finish some of his lines cause he was so out of breath.

It seems like Debbie will only say good things about someone's performance no matter how BAD they were. Sure, she may have seen the talent in them after working so long with them but some of the solo performances just weren't that great and yet only nice things come out of her mouth. And I think that is the same way with the judges at times.

Oh well, I will still watch. Despite how embarrassing some of it is.

Well I just can't find anything nice to say so beware. Justin was 6th lst night IMO. I can't believe he moved on. He got way behind in his rap, didn't stay up with the beat, was totally out of breath, and didn't finish some lines. He has a serious problem with breath control. It sounded terrible. I don't have a clue as to why he advanced??? I would have put any of the others ahead of him.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Newbie
    He'd rock an asthma inhaler better than a mic.
    "I told cats I'm friction once I step out the skin/outside cocoon/shell might glisten/I'll p*ss in your gene pool you genetic defect/and shatter your mental mirror so you can't reflect/you dissect insects with Gillette dialect/a thousand to one/place your bets/how you gonna test the air apparent with a heat seeker?/you mumblin' like Charlie Brown's teacher"

FORT Fogey
    I think the judges let him in because they didn't know anything about rap music and just assumed it must be good because the audience liked it (somehow)...

eny
    FORT Fogey
    he reminds me too much of one of the guys from O-Town.
    They were another Johnny special weren't they?
    Debbie said the word rap like it was Sars.....

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    I think the judges let him in because they didn't know anything about rap music and just assumed it must be good because the audience liked it (somehow)...
    Yea that's true. Tasty Av you've got there btw.
    "I told cats I'm friction once I step out the skin/outside cocoon/shell might glisten/I'll p*ss in your gene pool you genetic defect/and shatter your mental mirror so you can't reflect/you dissect insects with Gillette dialect/a thousand to one/place your bets/how you gonna test the air apparent with a heat seeker?/you mumblin' like Charlie Brown's teacher"

FORT Fogey
    Make you want to bite somebody's ear off?

+ Reply to Thread