+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Justin Jacoby

eny
    Of all the ones who have left, I think he's the one who I expect to see in the future.

bamababygirl

Justin Jacoby

I was really upset when Justin got sent home from Fame. I think he has a great talent and is a awesome dancer! Plus, he's really hott and i think he had alot of guts to enter a competition that is about dancing and singing and instead he rapped. I think he has a unique style and I think it is great that every rap he did was an original.Shoot, I'd go out w/ him!

Kasey from Theodore, Alabama

Marty2Hotty

Requesting Justin Jacoby Recordings!! JJ Rules!

Hi guys.

I'm a new poster here. I have read negative stuff on JJ. But I see the talent in Justin Jacoby. There I was watching a tape, and at the end of it was previous footage of a fame episode. Justin Jacoby was singing "No More". He wrote, composed and sung his music at age 17. It was very funny and entertaining for a white 17 year old rapper. He is a talent

And if I have a music label, he will be one of the first guys I sign. I didn't follow all of Fame, but I did see 2 or 3 episodes. Lots of great talent on the show... Of course they were professionally picked out... some for unique, some for entertainment... but they were all talented

There is bound to be a Justin Jacoby fan on this board... If you guys have any recordings of all his performances from Fame, please post them here.

Thanks

Jacoby mark,
    Marty

eldee
    Marty2Hotty
    I am not a fan of his so I don't know of any fansites. Hopefully, if you keep searching on line, you will find something. Good luck.

Marty2Hotty
    what are you guys talking about? Justin Jacoby rules... On the show where he sung "No More", he said he has been denied, but he can do anything. I think he his lyrics are creative, he is the next Eminem if given the chance.

His beats are very catchy and entertaining. He deserves a record deal

Can someone please post all his recordings.. I'm a fan of JJ

eldee
    All I found with a quick search was this, but it's not a fanclub. http://fame.inreview.com/
    Maybe you will have better luck or can be the first one to start his fan club.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011