+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Justin Jacoby

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    It was way past time for Justin to go but I couldn't help feeling sorry for him. He looked so disappointed even though he must have prepared himself for being eliminated. He seems like a sweet kid and I wish him good luck with his career.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

I was glad Justin was voted off, but I almost wanted him back once the new guy sang.

I missed justin! I enjoy Justin doin' his rap lyrics, and he is a great guy.

I think this experience can only have done him good.
    He had a very popular dj and a producer/manager praising him each week, that must have built up his confidence.

I think some of his lyrics were very inventive and hope he continues to write and perform.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    I am in love with Justin. Since day one he was my favorite. He has true talent. Being the only rapper on the show has to be tough. And he amazes me each time. Not to mention its all original. Look at him, hes adorable. Unlike Eminem Justin dosent repremand himself for what he raps about in other raps. He is true, original, gorgeous, young, and so dedicated. Even if he dosent win Fame, he'll always be famous to me.

FORT Newbie
    After he was eliminated last night and spoke to the public I thought that he may even have a chance at a modeling or acting career. I don't know how tall he is but he appeared taller than most. I think Hollywood will come calling. He's a 17 year old and he has all the time in the world to explore his options. I wish him the best.

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_justin
    I am in love with Justin. Since day one he was my favorite. He has true talent. Being the only rapper on the show has to be tough. And he amazes me each time. ......Even if he dosent win Fame, he'll always be famous to me.
    Although Justin was not my favorite, he is lucky to have good fans like you, Elaine and others!

How true eldee.

He could have been a right little punk, but I didn't get that vibe from him at all.
    I wish him the best.
    "That's Numberwang!"

rnv
    FORT Newbie
    Yay! Justin's out! It's about time.

FORT Newbie
    ok im torn here. i agreed that justin didnt seem right in this compititon. i didnt get the whole dancing rapper thing or why the hell he was doing this show but i really liked this kid in spite of it.

i dont think he should have won this particular compitition but im glad he got exposed and now he can go on and start building towards a career in his field. he's got a good talent for writing and he comes off as one heck of a cool guy and he's got his own personality, he;s not trying to be hard or gansgter or anything and i think that this will also do him well and i wish him the best of luck in his future and i hope to see him again when he's famous. he was just out of his depth.
    ~Kat~

+ Reply to Thread