+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I was at the Last Two Shows

It is really easy to get tickets to the show....but much harder to meet the contestants. I was really lucky.

Can't wait for the final show this week. I will be going in really early to make sure I get in.

Thanks Jluvs,

I always like to read recaps of shows, and your summations are great! I've been avoiding FAME until the final three or four, so I guess I'll start watching now that the least-talented have been weeded out. Recaps like yours help me to jump into the show somewhat late....

No problem pilbeam. I didn't start watching FAME until after the auditions. One of my friends told me about Harlemm being on the show as they thought I might like him. I am just lucky that two of my favs are in the finals.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Thanks for your great reports JLuvsAHarlemm!!

Thanks for your insights Jluvs.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Did they also edit a comment to Tyce from Carnie after his solo performance, the only performance? Were you there then? Also, they all knew that hot lunch number, I just wish I could have seen Tyce do THAT number! Oh well, anyway, It doesn't matter who wins now. None of them have "IT".

Quote Originally Posted by iluvnyrox
    Did they also edit a comment to Tyce from Carnie after his solo performance, the only performance? Were you there then? Also, they all knew that hot lunch number, I just wish I could have seen Tyce do THAT number! Oh well, anyway, It doesn't matter who wins now. None of them have "IT".
    To be quite honest I can't even remember the comments made to Tyce other than Jo Jo's.

Harlemm has it and will always have it.

JLuvsAHarlemm, next time you go somewhere, I'm going with you You seem to have the most fun!

Those were great recaps.

Did you see anyone inside taking pictures? I think it was great that you had a sign for Harlemm. It's cool to watch someone start small and later grow into stardom. The top contestants should do well.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    JLuvsAHarlemm, next time you go somewhere, I'm going with you You seem to have the most fun!

Those were great recaps.

Did you see anyone inside taking pictures? I think it was great that you had a sign for Harlemm. It's cool to watch someone start small and later grow into stardom. The top contestants should do well.

There were a lot of people taking pics when Justin and Alex were voted off. If you had a digital camera and you don't need a flash you are okay. My camera needed a flash so I didn't take any inside. Obviously I got some with Harlemm and his family outside.

I am always game for going to shows.....but it has to be someone that I really like as it was a 3 hour drive home in rush traffic yesterday. Well worth it for Harlemm though.

that's soo cool.. i was at all the show tapings. i guess i can say that im a fame-atic.. lol.. that's what my friends call it but yea when joey sang buy me a liver was the best. if you were there i bet you would reconize me.. i was the loudest one.. the one that was cheering for Alex. and when he fell i was all pissed.. ahaha funny now that i think about it but yea.. it's really fun to go to the tapings. but now i have no wed activities.. lol..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast