+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final 4

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I think it will be Harlemm all the way. He seems to have the "X" factor, or whatever they're calling it, going for him.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvsAHarlemm
    I would rank them

Harlemm
    Brandon
    Shannon
    Serena

I'm not sure that I would buy any of their cd's, but I'd surely go buy a concert ticket to watch Harlemn perform. It's a package deal with him--gotta see him to totally enjoy the performance. Brandon, I might enjoy listening to while on the road, but not sure I'd actually fork the money over to do it.

FORT Newbie
    I would rank them
    Serena
    Harlemm
    Shannon
    Brandon

FORT Newbie
    Honestly, I think Serena was the real triple threat. The competition was about being able to do it all and she definitely could. Harlemm couldn't dance that well, Shannon had 2 bad performances and Brandon's voice wasn't consistant.

FORT Newbie
    By the way, I would definitely buy Serena's CD and go to her concerts before anyone. I can't believe that America didn't even let her get into the final 2. That sucks. I voted for her 15 times.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12