+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know what the process will be for the Final Show

FORT Newbie

Does anyone know what the process will be for the Final Show

I am just wondering, does anyone know how the show is planned, will they all perform. I am pretty sure that everyone else is in the same place as me, but I just thought I would throw it out, thanks!

Achilds, that is a good question. If I could guess, I would say another group dance/singing performance, more individual questions answered, solo song, and hopefully add a dance solo--this last one may not happen. Don't forget Bravo re-airs the show.

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, you are probably right, but I really doubt they would have them do dance solos, especially since it's obvious Serena does not dance, I just am curious do the judges have a say in the finals, did America choose the winner, I am thinking yes, but not sure about what's going to happen this last show???

FORT Fan
    JMO...I bet the producers themselves are not sure LOL>> a lot of this show has apparently been done "on the fly"....I guess poor ratings "compressed" it...and then they made their absurd changes..ie, dropping the "I came to work"...changing the judging week by week..

hard to say... I would personally hope they bring back the original 12 or whatever and do "I came to work" and maybe even redo "Fame" number which was the best IMHO>>> I would rather be entertained ...

My fear...as I posted elsewhere...is that debbie will dance for us...LOL> maybe even bring back the pole....I certainly hope they muzzle carnie...

what a shame a good show went downhill like this...I liked debbie a lot before this show..now I think her ego got in the way...

I hope the last show does feature the final 12 tho in a group thing and doesnt keep everyone on that mat with the lights and "millionaire" music going too much.. JMO

Jasmine Trias & Sam Milby NBCDaytimeFan's Avatar
    I wonder if they had planned to only eliminate one person each week instead of two, but because of the low ratings they wanted to get it over and done with as quickly as possible. Becuase when they asked for Spoiler applications, Debbie would always say "ONE of our spoilerS" so if the series was a BIG hit, they could stretch it out more.

I certainly think poor ratings compressed the show. I mean at first we eliminated them 2 at a time. Now for the last 2 shows, we eliminate 3 at a time. That makes no sense. One way to do the final is to announce 4th place and let them perform once more. Then announce 3rd, 2nd and 1st. I can't see them bringing back all 12 finalists - no money.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Fan
    Acctually someone posted an Alex Boyd fansite..and supposedly alex says all the final 12 will be back onstage..

YES!! From everything I have read the horrible ratings are making them "compress" the show...IF it had continued with the pretty good ratings it started with, they would have added 2 spoilers when it got down to six...thus stretching the show thru the summer...the last few would have been one off per show..

now..3 off and it over? Yes...compressed...and very shabby JMO>..too bad they ruined what could have been a good show....

Hopefully they will let them do "I came to work" and the "Fame" song number..best things on the whole show so far JMO..

I also like your idea of having number 4 perform etc..but with these nutty people running it? who knows...it may be pole dances and poodle wigs for the girls, and a male strip show for the guys..anything is possible...hope debbie gets a better bra tho...

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Quote Originally Posted by NBCDaytimeFan
    I wonder if they had planned to only eliminate one person each week instead of two, but because of the low ratings they wanted to get it over and done with as quickly as possible. Becuase when they asked for Spoiler applications, Debbie would always say "ONE of our spoilerS" so if the series was a BIG hit, they could stretch it out more.
    I think you are right. However, I think they have done a disservice to the performers and to the audience that has stayed with the show.

I cannot figure out why they cannot even manage a show with a final two with complete performances. So sad that this show flopped, but I'm happy that I got to see Harlemm perform (and Raymond) for so many weeks.

My feeling is they will bring back all 12 to do a group number and I agree with freebiesite that the "Fame" number would be fun to watch again.

As far as how they handle announcing the winner -- drkim gives the best possible scenario starting with 4th place and letting them perform, etc. It would be the classiest thing to do.

Hmmm... we'll find out Wednesday night. The suspense...

FORT Newbie
    man it's sad that the show ended like this and so quickly. its kinda sad but maybe IF they decided to do a Fame 2 they could try to promote it and manage it better. im really hoping that they bring the 12 back becuz i want to see Alex, Raymond, and Justin (im probably one of the few here) again. it would be cool if they all performed again together before they announce the winner. but this show is so random and "on the fly" that im not really sure how they would end up doing the finale. i hope they make it good.
    ~Kat~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast