+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    What is the deal with serena's voice? I've tried to figure out what it is every week and I just still can't figure it out... she has potential.. but something sounds so strange... like her vibrato is in turbo speed or something.. it sounds odd.. does anyone else know what I am talking about? HELP!

Im not quite sure, but her and Moy have a major issue with OVER singing their songs. Talent isnt about how LOUD or how much you can OVERSELL a song. As a singer, you can project without all the histrionics.

Last edited by Sepialove; 07-16-2003 at 08:33 PM.
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    What is the deal with serena's voice? I've tried to figure out what it is every week and I just still can't figure it out... she has potential.. but something sounds so strange... like her vibrato is in turbo speed or something.. it sounds odd.. does anyone else know what I am talking about? HELP! I dont want to feel psycho! And what is UP with her damn outfit?!

I've been thinking the same thing all along, but I actually thought tonight was the best of her performances thus far. Still, that wild vibrato needs to be tamed.

Allison gets sent home...I hope she makes it on Broadway some day.

the person who is doing outfits on this show should really be fired... like NOW, and never EVER work again
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Wow, I'm so shocked...Harlemm goes on...I'm just stunned (please read in the most sarcastic voice possible )

Just out of curiousity... does Debbie's cackling have its own topic or is it just part of the normal discussion here like Harlemm's ties to the people of Mars?

I do too. She is really talented
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

oh shit! no he didn't!!!! TOO fabulous!!!!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Harlemm isn't really singing...he's just talking to the rhythm.

he's singing Vogue! LOVE it! I would have NEVER imagined he would have done that one! I could have lived without the little "scat" section (wasn't even really scat was it?) but I still like him

+ Reply to Thread