+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What a Sham/ Fix / Unfair - Rant

last night was a TOTAL fix

Yeah, like hell we would've voted off Alex Boyd. That was such a fix because A) Alex had some harsh feelings toward Tyce and B) Tyce is the new guy. Last night was rigged so Tyce could shine. I hope he gets cut next week along with Harlemm and Shannon. Okay, voicing more opinions than I should, but voting Alex and Justin off in the same night was just WRONG.

What do you guys think? Whats your opinion of Tyce? I'm curious! Later kids!

Gina Z.

FORT Fan
    Hi there...I somewhat agree with you...I liked alex a lot but I think he may have done himself in...with his open anger about Tyce...

I had to remind myself how young Alex is ..just 18...I do wish him well and I think he will be seen again...good voice, not all that good as dancing..

I think they over rated and pushed Tyce...just as they have pushed Harlemm and Serena...
    I find if funny that this show pushes the ones with all the experience, and neglects the younger fresher talent...alex, brandon...and IMHO shannon...

but I agree..I would love another upset to see Harlemm and serena voted off JMO

I agree Alex did himself in.. not only with his comments about Tyce but also his performance last week wasn't good!

It's a shame too because I was really rooting for him... he started out the show doing so well

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Last night wasn't a total fix. They didn't fix anything for me. Fame is still broken and it sucks.
    ~*~ Maji *~

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Are we going to start with the conspiracies again?
    I still haven't gotten over the wild AI ones that made laugh.
    It wasn't rigged , and Tyce definately didn't shine.

Please tell me how it was "rigged" so Tyce would "shine"???
    I cannot wait to hear this.....

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Tyce was shining last night?? Erm...did I miss something?
    ~*~ Maji *~

Okay... Tyce didn't shine, but I mean they booted Alex so he and Tyce didn't have to share the spotlight. I'm not saying Tyce is ridiculously talented. His dancing is awesome but his singing isn't all that great.

Oh, please. Alex was the weakest dancer left - no way he would outshine Tyce. If they were going to rig it, they'd have taken out Brandon or Harlemm.

FORT Newbie
    Ooh, I was so mad. Here's my thoughts -- for what it's worth.

Alex: Good singer. Should have stuck around, in my opinion. His Etta James made me melt (and I'm mostly straight.)

Justin: What the heck is he doing in the final 12? Dance for crap, rhythym for crap. I could write a better rap that this clown!

Serena: I thought she choked on her song. I'm a little tired of her.

Moy: Also choked. Getting redundant.

Allyson: Totally in the wrong competition. She's excellent, but NOT at poppy songs. If she stuck to ballads, show-tunes, etc., she'd be a Broadway engenue in twenty minutes. I'm terrified that she'll be among the next cut.

Shannon: Excellent, I think. But is the world ready for another Brittany, Christina, or Jessica?

Harlemm: I'm so tired of that 'practiced improvisation' that appears at the end of almost every sustained note he (and Serena) hold. It's overdone. And the fact that he lied about his age still bugs me.

Brandon: Has grown on me. I like his style, it's different from the others, I think.

Tyce: An excellent dance instructor. His moves seemed out of touch with his song, and his singing was less than brilliant. I liked what the panelist said: "To think of the guy we cut so you could have a chance..."

(On a sidebar, I miss Judy Ho. I thought she got shafted! Garry chunked on his song SO BADLY. That he was cut immediately was a minor relief, but Judy redeemed herself in the dance, and was cut too soon. Can we play that episode again please?)

My personal favorites for final four: Shannon, Allyson, Brandon, and Harlemm.
    My guesses as to who will ACTUALLY be in the final four: Shannon, Serena, Tyce and Harlemm.

Thoughts?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast