Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any of you bashers have 1/100,000,000th of the talent these contestants have?

FORT Newbie
    Like you guys said, this is a site for expression of thoughts ... and I am merely expressing my amazement how people congregate and find all things wrong from a person.

I am also genuinely intrigued if the people who throw stones the hardest have basis of their hard core throws, that's all. I am reminded of a friend's comment, whenever she hears someone say something awful to somebody - she would ask "Can you do any better?" .... hallelujiah to you, if you can!!!

Sometimes it is not only what is said, but how it is said. Amen!

Hello - I cannot sing or dance but can tell who has talent or lack of it on Fame. This is not to be critical but the spolier needs to trade places with Alex.

End of discussion.

FORT Newbie
    And I also find it interesting that the ones that say the meanest criticisms are the same ones who cry the loudest when they are the ones being commented on - that's all!

Anyway - enjoy the show, enjoy your lives and long live freedom of speech.

That's because you are not allowed to "comment on" our members, famefan. It's the rules of the site.

We don't have freedom of speech here. This is a privately owned and run site, of which you have been an invited guest, presuming that you will abide by our rules during your stay. That would be the limits of your rights while here.

FORT Newbie
    "We don't have freedom of speech here. This is a privately owned and run site, of which you have been an invited guest, presuming that you will abide by our rules during your stay. That would be the limits of your rights while here."

John - if there were no freedom of speech here, then there would be no posts whatsoever. Good or bad, threads are actually coming to this site by the minute...

My question was as legitimate as anyone's ... no more, no less.

Again, thank you ~ and more power to all you talents out there!

JR.
    It's not complete freedom. Shots taken at other posters will not be tolerated, show contestants are fair game.

The contestants on the show are there to be judged, if this wasn't the case the public wouldn't be asked to phone in their votes each week.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I like reading other people's opinions, even if they differ from mine. It makes you think about another perspective, it hones your intelligence. I was a dancer, but in the dance world you have to start out very young to stay in. Age does matter in the professiional world of dance.
    So as an adult I really enjoy dance and have been just as entertained by the posts here as well as watching the show.
    Don't let it upset you, it is not worth the stress it creates on your body. Yes, it can be annoying when everyone bashes your favorite, but you can log off, when you are annoyed. Not that I am suggesting that you should, I have enjoyed your posts personally.

Everything in life is "judging". You would never go to a restaurant and just loint to a random meal on the menu and order it would you? This is the menu choices for FAME, pick your favorite. Enjoy life.
    "You got big dreams? You want FAME?
    Well FAME costs and right here's where you start paying,
    In sweat!" —Debbie Allen from the TV series.

Chrome
    You make a very good point. For someone who likes dancing, you might want to check out Fame on the ABC Family channel.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast