+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shaken Not Spoiled - Ep8

At this point Harlemm should win. Serena is good but she murdered that song. In a bad way. It was nearly impossible to comprehend. She's no Kim Locke.

I don't like Shannon much at all. Now that I was reminded she did a karaoke job of Kelly Clarkson's rendition of the Aretha classic, I can't vote for her.

I like Moy on stage but she's totally inconsistent which means she's best on MUTE.

I must be the only one sorry to see Alex and his punkish smirk gone. Dang it!

At this point it doesn't matter who "wins" since none of them are "triple threats".

FORT Regular
    You're not the only one sorry to see Alex go, Ilean. Moy should have gone and Alex should have stayed. Oh well, c'est la vie.

FORT Regular
    Wonderful post Enygma. No need to watch the show because your posts are much more entertaining. One thing you didn't comment on, what's with that kind of gasp Debbie makes as she enters the stage after each performers song? She seems genuinely supportive of the performers but for some reason she's getting on my nerves. Joey Fatone has hit an all time low. Hosting is not his thing. Did anyone notice that the camera more or less followed Tyce during that retched group number??

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks the only thing left about this show that's any good are Enygma's recaps!

I loved it when it started ... what a shame. I actually feel kind of bad for these kids. It's not their fault the show's been turned into such a farce.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12