9) Harlemm
    10) Moy
    11) Serena
    12)Justin
    13) Raymond

SINGING....1) SHANNON

2) Alex
    3) Brandon
    4)Garry (sort of obnoxious but not bad singer)
    5) Moy
    6) Lauren
    7) Allyson
    8) Jamison
    9) Serena
    10) Harlemm
    11) Tyce
    12) Raymond
    13) Justin *didnt really sing

and for looks/personality/character ...triple threat?
    Shannon...I also think alex and brandon were cute and personable. Moy has a real STAR LOOK...just not the talent to go with the look sadly

...Garry bad personality (what we saw)overshadowed his talent...
    I never knew why Raymond was there, flat singing and not a dancer??
    the spoiler guy gotta go...hopefully shannon will win JMO

FORT Newbie
    I totally agree that the show has gotten away from the "triple threat" it was supposed to be. I loved the group numbers in the beginning. I used to rewind to watch them again. Lately though they've become very dull. The judges rarely talk about the dancing and Serena...one of their favorites...can't dance.

I find myself watching Shannon and Allyson during the group numbers because I think they're both amazing - but I've rewound to watch Serena because I'm shocked every week that she's still there...and she just can't dance. I don't particularly like her, and her singing is not my style, but I can appreciate her vocal talent....but she can't dance. (have I said it enough!?)

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RealityRules2
    I totally agree that the show has gotten away from the "triple threat" it was supposed to be. I loved the group numbers in the beginning. I used to rewind to watch them again. Lately though they've become very dull. The judges rarely talk about the dancing and Serena...one of their favorites...can't dance.

I find myself watching Shannon and Allyson during the group numbers because I think they're both amazing - but I've rewound to watch Serena because I'm shocked every week that she's still there...and she just can't dance. I don't particularly like her, and her singing is not my style, but I can appreciate her vocal talent....but she can't dance. (have I said it enough!?)
    So, what exactly are you trying to say?

The good news is that tonight we got the dancing we've all been waiting for. With only four of them on the stage, there was nowhere for any of them to hide.
    Last edited by IMHO; 07-17-2003 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IMHO
    The good news is that tonight we got the dancing we've all been waiting for. With only four of them on the stage, there was nowhere for any of them to hide.
    Yes finally, more dancing.
    "You got big dreams? You want FAME?
    Well FAME costs and right here's where you start paying,
    In sweat!" —Debbie Allen from the TV series.

FORT Newbie
    Yes!!!!!! I was so pleased to see that the dancing was finally implemented, and we could see everyone at the same time. I think that it is obvious there is hardly room for comparison, Shannon blew them all away, although I do think Brandon's dancing abilities are great too.

FORT Regular
    She was definitely a standout. Dancing is her greatest strength. I can see why she was in a dance group, she's amazing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123