+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 7/9 show Spoilers *****Post here till 12 mid EST

Prediction for the final two: Serena & Harlemm.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I hope there is not a FAME two because I won't be watching it again. I hate this show. It's official. It bores the pants offa me.

Here is my two cents. Justin needed to Go but Alex should have stayed and the spoiler should have gone in his place.

Please - the spolier can dance but cannot sing one bit - he was terrible terrible terrible.

What is the matter with this picture? I am really disappointed with this show and it cannot compare one bit to Idol.

Bye Alex hope to see you again soon.

Harleem and Serena will be close to the end.

harlemm bounces too much. bugs the crap outta me. completely distracting.

allison needs to stick to broadway tunes. i think she sounds awful.

serena needs to take breathing lessons. her deep breaths in the middle of a line are very distracting.

yeah... that's all i got.

alex was my fave. i'm through watching now.

What in the Hell are you guys talking about? Harlemm brang it last night, like he always does... he's entertaining, connects with the audience, has a killer voice, very good moves, strong emotional delivery of every song... I dunno about you guys.. but i think you hate him cause many people are loving this dude... HARLEMM IS GOING TO WIN!!!!

FORT Newbie
    "And thankfully she didn't pander to the troops this week, which was embarassingly fake last time."
    -quote from BobDobolina

Just to let you know, Shannon had a chance to fly to Fort Hood, Texas in February of this year where she was able to meet/talk with the families and children that had spouse that were already gone or going to be deported. As you know there are still soldiers dying, and even though it's not as public anymore, I am sure that she would like to use her time on t.v. to mention them sense they made such an impact on us, not because it sounds good, but because she knows and has memories of those families. I was there also and I can tell you that it is a memory and experience that I will never forget, or explain. And yes I still think about them all the time, you can't even imagine how the families opened up and you felt like it was your family being deported. I think it was a good reminder for us to remember them, even though they aren't on a news special all day long!!!! I can't believe that after everything that has happened that somebody would just say it was fake, but I guess some people just know everything, next time please be alittle more respectful, thanks.

amy

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by achilds
    "And thankfully she didn't pander to the troops this week, which was embarassingly fake last time."
    -quote from BobDobolina

Just to let you know, Shannon had a chance to fly to Fort Hood, Texas in February of this year where she was able to meet/talk with the families and children that had spouse that were already gone or going to be deported. As you know there are still soldiers dying, and even though it's not as public anymore, I am sure that she would like to use her time on t.v. to mention them sense they made such an impact on us, not because it sounds good, but because she knows and has memories of those families. I was there also and I can tell you that it is a memory and experience that I will never forget, or explain. And yes I still think about them all the time, you can't even imagine how the families opened up and you felt like it was your family being deported. I think it was a good reminder for us to remember them, even though they aren't on a news special all day long!!!! I can't believe that after everything that has happened that somebody would just say it was fake, but I guess some people just know everything, next time please be alittle more respectful, thanks.

amy
    I appreciate your strong feelings on the matter, but I think your off-base. I could have worded it more precisely, but I don't think I was being disrespectful. To be clear, I certainly didn't mean to imply that any possible sentiments Shannon has about the troops/war are fake. I really have no opinion on that. I can't read her mind and have not heard her say anything about it in the past. All I was saying was that her comments were abruptly interjected at a weird time and in what I thought was a very awkward way. To me, I thought she sounded like she was pandering to the audience.

(btw, she can feel exactly as you describe and still pander to the audience.)

FORT Newbie
    ..."2/3. Serena, Moi: I think moi needs to challenge herself vocally some more.."

BDob - you couln't BE more wrong - Moy has already OVER-CHALLEGED herself and that's why you're hearing how badly she sings! She was lucky enough to pick out a couple of songs that hid that fact and managed to slide by, coupled with the fact that she really can dance is distracting.

Serena took a beautiful song with a simple and evocative melody line and turned it into something unrecognizable while she gasped and trapezed her way through it ala a vocal Cirque de Soleil.

I can tell Shannon CAN sing and give her so much credit - she always picks a tough song, but I'm just not hearing her improve as the weeks go by.
    I could go on but really no one wowed me last night at all. "YAWN"!

No one wowed me this week. I can't believe 3 will be gone next week leaving 4, then they will get rid of 3 more the following week to have the winner. So note - there is no top 2 in FAME. Just the top 4, then one winner. Only 2 more episodes - from 7 to 4, then from 4 to 1. Rushed due to poor ratings IMO.

My 2 cents:

Brandon - Yes he can dance pretty well, but his singing if off, worst performance of the night overall.

Shannon - Not her best, but still the best tonight IMO. She sings on-key and we know she can really dance. 3rd best dancer IMO, and best singer.

Moy - very inconsistent, had an off night. Singing was off-key and her dancing is just club stuff.

Harlemm - OK tonight, not his best but enjoyable as usual. 2nd best tonight.

Serena - she is a good singer, but too many riffs this week. Wish she would dance some, but I don't think she can dance other than club stuff.

Allyson - great dancer, sings through her nose. I'm so confused about her - I heard her sing in the FAME group number with this awesome voice - where did it go? Best female dancer though. Soooo glad she is still here. Surprised but glad.

Tyce - Best dancer period. Wow. Terrible singer however.

Which 3 will go??? I hope Brandon, Tyce and Moy. I expect it will be Allyson, Tyce and Moy. I honestly don't think they'd let the final 4 have 3 females.

All I know is I hope Shannon and Harlemm are in the final 4.

Regarding Justin - I think he was in over his head, surprised he was there this long, best wishes. And Alex - his dancing was poor and singing OK. I think it was his time to go honestly. Wish him luck too.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4
    What in the Hell are you guys talking about? Harlemm brang it last night, like he always does... he's entertaining, connects with the audience, has a killer voice, very good moves, strong emotional delivery of every song... I dunno about you guys.. but i think you hate him cause many people are loving this dude... HARLEMM IS GOING TO WIN!!!!
    Amen! you said it. ~go harlemm go harlemm go!~

Brandon ROX too! so he's not the next usher, who wants to be an imitation anyways! but im just praying that allison and tyce get sent packing! CYA!
    ~Kat~

+ Reply to Thread