+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 show Spoilers *****Post here till 12 mid EST

FORT Newbie
    Totally agreed with judges and liked that they held off to end. Harlemm, Shannon and either Moy or Serena.
    It's down to seven and 3 will get the boot next week and the week after.
    My votes continue to be for Harlemm- maybe a little weird, but very talented and consistent above all the rest.

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelan
    does anyone know if they fixed the telephone lines, from the 1st show, i havent bothered voting since then and wonder if i should vote during the show?
    I think the answer is yes. I haven't had a single problem voting since that first week. No time zone stuff or even busy signals. They did cut the two hour window to one hour, which really annoyed me last week, since I had Tivo'd it and watched it an hour late.

FORT Newbie
    The judges must be nuts! Tyce is a great dancer and singer! They've already chosen Harlemm so there's probably no way anyone would beat him.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Tyce - great great great dancer, okay singer. Damned cute. All I have.
    ~*~ Maji *~

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Ah so Justin went Too ? He was way overwhelmed by this competition.
    He is just a kid. I think he's one that will be back in a few years and Regis and Kelly will show old footage of Fame ....

Satan- known as Mau Mau munchbot's Avatar
    That was a really dissapointing show tonight. I am glad that Justin is gone but i would have liked to see Serena go instead of Alex. I wont even comment on the group number, lets just forget that one fast

1. Harlem: Not his best but still way ahead of all the others
    gap
    2. Brandon: Has potential but i didnt like his song tonight he can do better
    3. Shannon: Average nothing special but at least she can dance and hold a note
    4. Allyson: Her vocals may not be the best but she can dance and i like her
    5. Tyce: not sure what to think about him, he can dance for sure but there is something about putting him as a spoiler in the show that makes my alarm bells go off. I think NBC has something up there sleeves here.

big gap

6. Moi: Aweful she was allright in the beginning although i never understood the judge pimping going on there. Her voice is annoying and painful. bad
    7. Serena Wow I really wish now she would have been the one to go tonight so I would not have to suffer through her butchering Bonnie Raitt's song. Her horrible warbeling she calls singing and her lack of dance moves makes me wonder what is really going on with Johnny pimping her like that. She said she was a lounge singer and didn't like it? Let me tell you if I were going to a lounge and she would sing there I would leave quickly to find another lounge.

FORT Newbie
    enygma - you can get tickets off the website, but I'm related to one of the finalist, so I was on the guestlist. :-)

Justin and Alex sang after the televised taping. I was never a fan, but I thought he should have had another week instead of the Spoiler. Justin took all of his shirts and sang in his oh-so-low pants with the shorts sticking out. Sorry but I did not understand a word he chanted.

Overall, it was entertaining (...saw Dion and Raymond with the audience)!

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelan
    what does everyone see in harlemm? i seriously dont get it.
    I think he's similar to Ruben in way. They both have some quality that is very infectious. With jolly ol' Roob, it was his general warmth and relentless happiness. You couldn't help but giggle whenever he did. With Harlemm, I think it's his enjoyment of singing that's infectious. He seems to savor every word (hell, he's miming half of them as well.) And I really get the sense he's thinking the thoughts behinds the words he's singing.

FORT Newbie
    Well, I wouldn't compare Harlemm to Ruben. I voted for Ruben on AI but I won't vote for Harlemm. Ruben was a down-to-earth great singer. Harlemm's a great singer with a gimmick.

yes i wouldnt vote for harlemm but loooved ruben, he just had the voice and the personality. harlemm..is just creepy.

+ Reply to Thread