+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 show Spoilers *****Post here till 12 mid EST

Mine are in- I'm thinking Tyce and Allyson may be out. But?

FORT Fanatic
    I'll admit that I hope Tyce is out. I didn't mind the spoiler idea at first, but I don't care for it now.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelan
    AHH wth?? i cant call from my cell? why not! and how do they know its MY cell? and not someone else's only way to vote? ahhh
    Well, they didn't seem to have a problem with my cell phone. Go on and give it a try, kaelan.

I don't mind the spoiler idea... I just think of him as another contestant... Granted one that I haven't gotten to know as well as the others but I think he deserves a fair shot...

Next week I'm thinking/hoping Allyson & Moy go home..

i did, they said my number had reached the call max! but it was the 1st time id tried!

What a disappointing show! Back in my Ms. Cranky persona, I think tonight's show was one of the worst.

Brandon was first up. Good vocals, good song choice, but not all the way there. Dancing was kinda spazzy. He didn't quite hit all the "money notes" but he's still cute as a button. Another week, please!

Shannon -- no surprises here. A medocre performance for her, but she kept her wind better than other nights.

Moy -- Disappointing! She seems to be one week on, one week off. This is an off week, and it's bad timing. She could get the boot, as much as I love her.

Group number gagged me. Bad disco! Bad dancing! Worse singing! Gag!

Harlemm very entertaining as usual. Even with the cheesy bits (tapping wrist at "time" as if indicating watch), he's still fun to watch. He's different, and that has a lot of appeal for me compared to those who might be thought of as "another Usher" or "another Britteny."

How did they manage to make me feel sorry for Justin? I've wanted him gone for weeks, but seeing him up there looking like he was gonna hurl made me realize how young he is and how very hard this competition is. Adios!

Serena - Great song choice for her, though I'm so sick of it after all these competitions! She's gasping tonight, needs to work on breathing. Still doing unnecessary vocal gymnastics just 'cause she can.

Bye Alex! First boy-boy week, I guess they wanted to keep numbers evener with Tyce in the mix. Allyson should have gone.

But IMO, Allyson performed much better than in past weeks. Pretty good, but not outstanding.

After all the build-up, I was set for Tyce to blow me away. Sigh. Well, I guess he did. Rotten! Ok, he can move, but the dance moves made no sense with the song. Vocals just don't cut it. Pretty boy, but that's just not enough. If it were up to me, he'd be off next week. But I think Debbie didn't pick him just to have him drop in for one week, so we'll have to put up with another week.

I liked that they kept the judges to overall show summaries at the end. I totally agreed with Carnie and Johnny. Serena, Harlemm and Shannon stood out above the others, Harlemm most specially. Tyce was a horrible mistake. The others need to work hard if they're going to go further in this competition.

As much as I'd hate to see Moy go, it could be her turn next week. Allyson and Tyce by preference.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    So about a quarter to eight my bro shows up for the first time since April and wants to chat IEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
    I ran over and started taping. So Just Alex went ? I only saw a few seconds..

And famefan - How do you get TIX for the tapings?We'll live vicariously through you

Have to watch the tape soon.

Hope its not as crappy as everyone is saying.The spoiler is a looker though...

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Well, just logged in! Here in Denver we just got to watch the ridiculous group dance to Love To Love You, Baby. What a dumb song. Really.

Brandon - forget Fame for this boy. The person who really deserves fame is whoever does his hair in those amazing crop circle patterns every week. Usher was NOT a good choice for him.

Shannon - same ol', same ol'. And that outfit. Ew. What was with the long, flowy part? I once saw an old movie where some woman driving in a car with a scarf trailing behind her choked to death when it wrapped around the tire. I kept waiting for Shannon to wrap it around her shoe and....CHOKE!

Moy - I am so disappointed. (Wait, I have been for weeks now. Nevermind.) I expected better. This did not showcase her at all.

I have not peeked in the thread yet so I have no idea if Mr. 8,888 Mile made it. Please, let it not be so this week.

Now it's time for Harlemm. And I hate this. I am so tired of him oversinging songs and stretching lyrics like a pretzel. Blech. Love the ending and Joey's "Can I get an AMEN!" Yeah, Joey. Amen that is over.

I am not a happy camper again this week. Shame. Off to peek in on Paradise Hotel.....

And Justin goes. Thank you, God. You are a kind, kind man.

Just peeping back in from the Paradise forum.

In time for Tyce! WEEEEEEEE! So, Alex was sent home. Damned sad. I kinda liked that guy. Not that I care about anyone really anymore. No one really has sparked me.

Hey, if anyone here has not watched Paradise Hotel yet, tune in for a second. They have a new guy coming on in a few minutes that is the spitting image of John Travolta in his Grease years. Spooky.

+ Reply to Thread