+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fame Ratings

eny
    FORT Fogey

Fame Ratings

From Nielsen Media Research,

Wednesday night’s 8-9 PM ET telecast of “Fame” (2.4 rating, 9 share among adults 18-49, 6.6 million viewers overall) beat Fox’s “American Juniors” for second place (trailing CBS' "60 Minutes II") during the 8:30-9PM ET half-hour, wiping out a 30 percent lead-in advantage “American Juniors” inherited from “That ’70s Show.”

“Fame” was up 9 percent in 18-49 from last week, giving NBC week-to-week gains for all five of its first-run reality programs. On Monday, “For Love Or Money,” this summer’s #1 reality show in 18-49, built by 11 percent and “Meet My Folks” was up by 6 percent. On Tuesday, “Dog Eat Dog” was up week-to-week by 19 percent and “Last Comic Standing” grew by 3 percent.

“Fame” leaped 60 percent above NBC’s time-period result in 18-49 on the same night last year and is now running 45 percent ahead of year-ago slot results summer-to-date.
    This may look good , however the weekly numbers put Fame at # 41 ,as opposed to Our Fave - Meet My Folks that blasted into 18th.( Yay LG )
    Even worse ,The debut outdrew the American Idol debut, but has since slipped way down on its way to the cellar. Get a grip on this puppy before it lands in the toilet folks.

Ugh, 41 in the ratings.
    This has not turned out to be the show I was hoping it would.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Thanks so much eny for looking up those reports. Very interesting. It shows FAME was a great idea - lots of people tuned in, but the show didn't deliver or ratings would be as high if not higher than AI. I'm a little dissapointed that we see little dancing and that none of them really sing well.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Regular
    the show has sunk to new lows because the singing is terrible.

It seems like we are really rushing the end of this show. At first 2 were booted each week, now for the final 2 weeks, 3 kids will be booted??? We don't even get a show for the final 2?? I wonder if poor ratings have pushed up the finale? I bet if the show was ranking in the top 10, we'd slow to eliminating one per week.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Fan
    Well it is funny they started this show great..and sooo many sang Alica Keyes "falling" song LOL

cause the ratings are sure falling...from 41 to 51 and now probably even lower..what a shame

last ones I found are from June 16-22 Zap2it - TV ratings ....cause they only list the top 20 weekly which fame sure is not in LOL>>http://www.zap2it.com/television/news/ratings/networks/

for June 16-22....Fame had falled from 41 to 51...
    that same week the tues edition of Juniors was 16, and wed was 28..

since then juniors has fallen out of the top 20 on tues..

I can only presume that fame may now be lower than 51....

+ Reply to Thread