+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open message to the finalist-WALK OFF THE SHOW NOW!!!!

FORT Newbie

Open message to the finalist-WALK OFF THE SHOW NOW!!!!

This spoiler thing stinks to high heaven and the remaining 8 should all just tell NBC and Debbie to stick it. I am not saying one of them can't win, but it feels like something else is going on here that just not fair. Imagine if American Idol pulled that and brought in someone with a #1 cd, grammy winner and over 10 million records sold. Jacob seemed like the only one that saw he was had plus all those who sent in tapes, remember when that showed us a few of them and how bad they made it all seem, giving the finalist less to worry about. Trust me-this guy was part of all this from the beginning.

maybe, but it's a show

Plus really, if any of them walk off, what kind of message does it send to people in the industry? The very same people that these kids are seriously hoping to work with one day.

Would you hire someone who walked out of an oppurtunity as good as FAME?

Regardless of whether they win or lose, they are getting exposure they only dared dream of.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    It would be pretty stupid of any of them to even consider walking off the show because they have one more person to compete against. They have to realise that they will have to go up against some really talented people in the future if they want to achieve stardom. Tyce is just one more competitor they have to defeat in order to win. Just because he has more experience doesn't make him an automatic winner.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Of course, if he does a great job, I'll be voting for him. Only because I don't care much for anyone on that stage now that I have watched them perform week after week. It's just left me flat.

I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

Quote Originally Posted by breathless4975
    It would be pretty stupid of any of them to even consider walking off the show...

I wonder if a lot of viewers feel similarly regarding the spoiler as the contestants do - that it is not fair. Even if he rocks, he may not get many votes. But it's just a show.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

I would hope that the person with the most talent would win.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

I think it's true that it all may be rigged, and the spoiler may have been called to do this show---my sister sent in a tape two days before the deadline (July 1st) and they had already picked Tyce and had him flown in, meaning they didn't view all the tapes before they picked a winner. But anyhow, I'm excited about the spoiler---there were no limitations on experience, so I'm not all that mad. I mean, Serena toured with Gladys Knight for 5 years. Anyway, I have seen Tyce perform on Janet Jackson's wonderful Velvet Rope tour, and he is GREAT dancer, so hopefully he'll bring that focus back to Fame. I'm anxious to hear him sing though. I think America probably won't vote him through, but if the show is rigged, which I think it is, he will stay to continue to shake things up. Oh well, I will still be watching!
    Erica T.

Judging from last night's performance I don't think anyone has to really be afraid of the spoiler. His performance was sub par for me. I love to watch Tyce dance but he couldn't sing well at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast