+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Tyce Diorio - The Spoiler

Tyce Diorio - The Spoiler

So what is everypone's first impression?

I think I might like this guy.
    It was also interesting to hear what all the contestants had to say about the spoiler.

I don't know who said it, but one of the comments was "If we hadn't made it here, we'd be sending in a tape too". I thought that was a good comment

Can't wait to see/hear him

Edited for anal spelling change
    Last edited by eny; 07-03-2003 at 10:36 PM.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I think he is a cutie. And his personality makes him appealing, too. I'll be anxious to see him perform!
    ~*~ Maji *~

I just had a look at the official site to see if they had a pic of him - nothing yet (typical :rolleyes)
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah, I went there before posting. Then for the heck of it typed his name into Google. They thought I had the incorrect spelling

I assume they will have something soon (the official board, not google)
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie
    That was Shannon's comment, and yes it's true, she was really the only one with a positive comment. This guy is obviously an amazing dancer and I don't think he will need any tips from Debbie about dancing, I guess we'll have to see about his singing. I obviously want Shannon Bex to win, but I can tell you this guy is the only one that I am worried about actually ALSO having the true triple threat!! Next week will be interesting, because I think he will get a lot of votes so that means some people are going to lose a lot of votes. I hope they have a better dance number next week. I wish they would have dance solos in the group number. Come on let's start judging the triple threat qualities.

FORT Newbie
    I am very bothered by the "spoiler". His name is actually Tyce Keith Diorio and I would call him more of a "ringer" than a spoiler. I guess Fame doesn't rule out professionals as contestants but this really doesn't seem fair! This guy has been doing this stuff for years. Go to this web page at <www.triplethreatdance.com> for his résumé!!
    <http://www.triplethreatdance.com/fac...ycediorio.html>
    I also think Debbie Allen already knows him since he was in a big Oscar Awards opening production number she did about 5 or 6 years ago. Is that some kind of conflict of interest? I like the Fame show, I've always liked Debbie Allen's work and I have nothing personal against Tyce but this doesn't seem right. I think this information should be made public about him so that people realize what an advantage and head start he seems to have over the other contestants. I also think Serena's comment about the advantages of auditioning by video tape rather than sweating through a live "cattle call" type audition is very accurate. It's kind of like writing your SATS at home with reference books and an eraser handy.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Toured with Janet Jackson & Paula Abdul
    - Principal soloist in the Broadway show Fosse
    - Most recently can be seen in the Jennifer Lopez TV special Live From Puerto Rico
    - Appeared in live performances & music videos with Cirque Du Soleil, Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Toni Braxton, Samantha Mumba, Mya, Paula Abdul, Ricky Martin, Celine Dion, & Vitamin C
    - TV & Film credits include: Fame LA, The Flintstones, That 70's Show, Robin Hood Men In Tights, Showgirls, & every major award show
    Uh yeah, thats our amateur with Janet ....
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Regular
    Definitely a ringer. I mean, the guy's already been on Broadway in Fosse. One of the prizes is a role in the musical FAME. Hasn't he already been there...done that? He toured with N'Sync, too.
    Guess he knew Joey and Debbie. So much for an amateur talent show. But he's definitely HOT!

Lemme just say I had one thought when I saw the spoiler come on.

"....Hot."

And when my mom saw him she said

"Well. He's definitely more attractive than the rest of the contestants."

That's the only reason I was watching the show to see who the spoiler was and to see JoJo. I don't have any favorite on this show at all...so now let me just make it the spoiler. That is...if he doesn't annoy me. Which I think he might.
    "I can hear the silence. Of what we used to be. And I can see the sign. of what you want to be."

...but Serena is a "pro" too, as I'm sure some of the others who have been in competition were/are as well???
    ~M o s a i K~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast