+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Tyce Diorio - The Spoiler

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvnyrox
    AND THE ONLY THING THIS GUY DID, WAS SEND IN HIS TAPE, LIKE ANY OTHER PERFORMER WOULD. IT'S NOT HIS FAULT THEY DIDN'T PICK THE RIGHT ONE.
    Hey - just to be clear, when I said SHADY I meant the producers of FAME. If they didn't pick the right one, it may be because they didn't bother to wait until the deadline had passed to watch all of the submissions and THEN decide who should be the spoiler.

Johnny Wright's comments, though, I agreed with completely. I think we all expected him to blow us away, so he echoed what many of us were thinking - with all that experience, THAT was his performance? If anything suggests that the judges comments weren't staged, it's that - I don't think the producers would set up this spoiler with all this hype to fail immediately like that. Bad for ratings, sense of disappointment, huge letdown, all that.

Sucks for Tyce - hope he can do dance fever. Wonder what the prize is?

I watched Dance Fever last night. I believe the prize will be $100,000.

HEY! oh yeah this Sn refers to the show Paradise hotel lol cause when it comes to fame i already like Tyce. I loved Justin Jacoby too cause i gotta give the lil rapper his props. But hes gone and im happy Tyce is there! He is such a little Hottie and of course he is an amazing dancer, he is a pro.But ya know alot of the people on the show are trained dancers they just havnt gone pro like Tyce. So as for people saying its not fair to bring a pro into this game i think it is. I think its going to be a tough show to win but i think Tyce has a good voice, good looks, and well he can dance so he is that "triple threat" as far as i can see!Also its said that it is not fair that he gets to just jump in there while these people have been working for how ever many weeks on that show, i understand that, but i also would say he must have been working just as hard as them and putting in as much effort as the next person to make it where he is so he is just as deserving as the rest to win . I think it would be great if he won because he has all those qualities that would allow him to gain a high level of fame especially if he did popish music becuase he would easily win over the 13-21ish age group, but what ever route he goes im sure he'll do good things and i wish him luck. *Meghann*

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by IMHO
    Hey - just to be clear, when I said SHADY I meant the producers of FAME. If they didn't pick the right one, it may be because they didn't bother to wait until the deadline had passed to watch all of the submissions and THEN decide who should be the spoiler.

Johnny Wright's comments, though, I agreed with completely. I think we all expected him to blow us away, so he echoed what many of us were thinking - with all that experience, THAT was his performance? If anything suggests that the judges comments weren't staged, it's that - I don't think the producers would set up this spoiler with all this hype to fail immediately like that. Bad for ratings, sense of disappointment, huge letdown, all that.

Sucks for Tyce - hope he can do dance fever. Wonder what the prize is?
    The only people that know of Tyce's experience are the people that either went looking for a Web page on him, the Judges (which by the way, would not have been so harsh if they didn't know his background) or knows him and posts in these Fame forums. As for the rest of the country, he was just introduced as a dancer/teacher from Brooklyn, NY. So, yes people that heard of all his experience were expecting more. If you just watch him as an amateur, his singing would be considered the same calliber as MOST of the contestants, or at least the ones that got voted off. As for the dancing, he's awesome and really didn't get a chance to show his stuff. I will forever support Tyce. :

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvnyrox
    As for the rest of the country, he was just introduced as a dancer/teacher from Brooklyn, NY. So, yes people that heard of all his experience were expecting more. If you just watch him as an amateur, his singing would be considered the same calliber as MOST of the contestants, or at least the ones that got voted off.
    Fair enough about knowing about the experience. But even without that I would have had high expectations from someone who was chosen as the Spoiler, whom we have been hearing about since episode #1, over all the other hundreds of people who submitted tapes. This was supposed to be the person who might win the competition over all of the contestants we'd seen so far! Ooh, aah! After this buildup, most would expect someone not at the level of people who are already gone, but at the level of those who are most likely to win. He's just not there vocally, experience or not, and I do believe that was a shocker to most viewers.

Woo-hoo!! I actually found people who LIKE the
    spoiler. I especially enjoyed Meghann's comments.
    I think he is awesome, and I support him. He
    outdances EVERYONE as sings just as well as everyone except Harlemm and Serena who have
    wonderful voices, BUT neither one is a great dancer.
    So...what do we do about choosing a triple threat?
    I don't know, but I like Tyce, so oh well!
    Erica T.

He is now eliminated and is free to try again. Dance Fever might be a good option for him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789