+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Tyce Diorio - The Spoiler

If they do not choose their songs, that is a surprise to the judge who wondered why Harleem had twice chose songs sung by women.

If they do not choose their songs, does that also go for their solo dance or is that left up to each to either make the most of it or not?

If excellent dancers don't make it on Fame, maybe they can audition for the new Dance Fever. It premiere's Sunday, 7/13 on ABC!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by bisous3
    Did you know that THEY don't get to choose their songs? I agree with levi_d. As I said in another thread, Madonna, J.Lo, Justin Timberlake aren't exactly vocal geniuses people. They are looking for a total PACKAGE. Tyce is it.
    Biscous where did you here that? If they don't pick their songs who does?

Ambriz,

Ambriz
    When I spoke to Tyce he told me, "They told me I'm singing "Whats Going On". Not sure who "they" are.
    PS-Tyce is a friend

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for the welcome eldee. And thanks for clearing that up biscous3.

his dancing blows me away, but he'll get cut next week. There is no way he'll make it to the final four.

FORT Newbie

Tyce Diorio! Fix? I Think So!

Ok, I got the low down on Tyce Diorio. After Allison said she took a class with him (and by the way, why wasn't she voted off?), I talked to my friend who was Ms. Dance of California and she told me the lowdown on Tyce. Tyce danced on Janet Jackson's Velvet Rope Tour in 1998 and 1999 and on Paula Abdul's Under My Spell World Tour in 1991 and 1992. And Ricky Martin's Livin La Vida Loca Tour in 1999 and 2000. He also danced with Jennifer Lopez in her Live from Puerto Rico NBC special. Plus he's danced with Cirque Du Soleil, Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Toni Braxton, Samantha Mumba, Mya, Paula Abdul, Ricky Martin, Celine Dion, & Vitamin C and his TV & Film credits include: Fame LA, The Flintstones, That 70's Show, Robin Hood Men In Tights, Showgirls, & every major award show.

Also suspicious is that him appearing on FAME was added into his biography really early on. AND! He danced with NSYNC which means he's a friend of Joey Fatone. AND wasn't the deadline for spoilers July 1st? And didn't he come on July 2nd? They probably planned on him coming all along. But he can't sing! He was nervous when he sang (calling out to Carnie and saying huh every other word). He's an amazing dancer but singing...he doesn't have it. So he's probably gonna be voted off next week and Harlemm should win! That's all for now!

Hmmmm, this all sounds very suspicious.

However old is he to have danced back in Paula's hey day?
    "That's Numberwang!"

People- none of this is a secret...haven't you been reading the threads??
    Tyce is 30 give or take.
    You left out the part about him being the last junior dance champion on Star Search

+ Reply to Thread