+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Tyce Diorio - The Spoiler

FORT Newbie
    What's the point of having one of the prizes be a year at Debbie's academy when some of the contestants could actually teach there? Just a question and it could be a dumb one.

Elaine-
    To answer your question: its free advertising for the Debbie Allen Academy of Dance.
    Also- 99.9% of America WILL NOT research anyone's resume before voting, so complaining that Tyce is a pro won't make a difference unless he wins, which if he does, don't kid yourself- we'll never know.
    To question the fairness of it all, well thats questioning the fairness of the whole business.
    Suzanne

FORT Newbie
    It will be interesting to see how his personality comes across next week. Tyce acted all kinda dorky/nervous/hyper with the "Go Brooklyn" thing after Joey asked him if he was nervous.

After reading his resume-"nervous?!" Yeah, right.... I mean, anyone who was a featured dancer in Fosse can probably handle being introduced by the Fatone... ya think?

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Originally posted by Silvy
    Lemme just say I had one thought when I saw the spoiler come on.

"....Hot."
    Interesting. I also had one thought when I saw him...

"....Spazz."

but then again, I'm a guy. But, seriously, I couldn't care less if he was a pro or not. There's a sea of people out there who deserve "fame" just as much as the people who have it. So, as long as he's entertaining in some way -- and making Justin Jacoby steam does count -- and it doesn't seem rigged, I don't mind that they added him. But I do agree that he should have been brought in before any voting-based eliminations. It is a bit unfair that he got byes in the first two rounds.

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Yeah, I don't get the point of Tyce. Maybe he's just there to make the others realize that this is a competition. Or they just don't want Harlemm to win. ;-(

Maybe Tyce may become a Triple-threat

One more thing I have to say is this is going to be like a real drama. Is like Debbie Allen portray as Lydia Grant on "Fame" a long long time ago.

Is like right now there are 8 contestants on Fame, and one is a spoiler. My definition of a spoiler: Spoiler is a villian who take away someone elses fame and fortune. :stupid

I want to know how long does the spoiler last..

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by allmychildren
    Maybe Tyce may become a Triple-threat
    Tyce already IS a triple threat. A steadily employed, friends of the producers, PROFESSIONAL triple threat!!!
    Read this article about it . . .
    http://www.foxesonidol.com/cgi-bin/a...277.art&page=1

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mellotune
    It will be interesting to see how his personality comes across next week. Tyce acted all kinda dorky/nervous/hyper with the "Go Brooklyn" thing after Joey asked him if he was nervous.

After reading his resume-"nervous?!" Yeah, right.... I mean, anyone who was a featured dancer in Fosse can probably handle being introduced by the Fatone... ya think?
    After reading his resume the "Go Brooklyn" goofiness seemed pretty phony. I think there is a possibility that he may NOT be a contestant at all but just some sort of plot twist that will be revealed later in the show.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    please post all spoiler stuff in the spoiler thread till midnight EST - thanks

+ Reply to Thread