+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Tyce Diorio - The Spoiler

Yeah, hot, hot, hot. I'm lovin' that chin-strap.

Does he really need this show?

He has a resume that many contestants on this show probably dream about.
    "That's Numberwang!"

A) there is no rule saying professionals can't compete
    B) IF he' d have been at the audition, he STILL would have made it onto the show. He's THAT good
    B) He has paid his dues a THOUSAND times over. He has EARNED this shot. Certainly more so than that rapper kid. How can you compare 12 weeks of work versus the years Tyce has put in??
    C) Are any of you out there really naive enough to think NBC will let him win?? Hello??? I think they want him there just to make the others nervous.
    Sue

welcome to all the new folks

I have no problem with people who have experience being on the show, although I have to say Fluff raises a good question... does he really need it???
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I think he'd be thrilled to have the record contract. He could have absolutely secured his own role in the Broadway show. He certainly doesn't need the year at the Debbie Allen Dance Academy.
    Suzanne

Originally posted by bisous3
    Are any of you out there really naive enough to think NBC will let him win?? Hello??? I think they want him there just to make the others nervous.
    Sue
    I agree, but if this is a fair competition..how are the producers gonna keep people from voting for him?

To me, the concept of the show, was that this is an AMATEUR competition, but now it seems to come down to very loose definitions of what " amateur" really means. If you have been paid within your craft, does that make you a professional? If you have cut an album, does that make you a professional? If you have toured with a leading star, does that make you a professional?

My answer is YES.

Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

It's sensei time! Masai & Pygmie's Avatar
    Time will tell...perhaps fans will hold back on votes because they feel loyal to send in their five votes for their favorites. For those that are new to watching Fame, they will not have built up any contestant loyalty. Tyce is just another player in their eyes and if he wows them, he will get the votes.

But by introducing a ringer...it'll be up to the others to lift their game and possibly outshine the spoiler. As a sport coach - I've done that in the past and it has worked out where the ringer has moved mediocrity in others to stellar contributions in the end. No one wants to be upstaged by the new guy.
    "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake." -- Henry David Thoreau

FORT Newbie
    yes, he is hot but he's got to lose that jerkiness about him. he rubbed me the wrong way. it seems most of them have had been performing somewhere or other and also seem connected to debbie and joey with less than six degrees of seperation --- LOL. harlemm has nothing to worry about with this guy.
    frank aka ziggy

well i have a feeling it can go two ways...he can be completely arrogant like gary and not make it...or he can be SUPER good and sweet and win, bc hes obviously pro enough to win any competition like this...i dont think its fair really, but i guess life isnt fair. theyll just have to deal with it

I just need to tell you all- Tyce really isn't "jerky"...I think he was pretty nervous considering the circumstances. Did you see the look Jacoby gave him? He acted very unprofessionally, while the others, well they knew enough to suck it up, shake hands and smile.
    I can't say for sure but if I know Debbie Allan, she is going to have Tyce twisting himself up like a pretzel- spinning like a maniac.
    I still say it'll be rigged so he cannot win.
    Sue

+ Reply to Thread