I think the top three will be:

Shannon, Tyce, Harlemm

FORT Newbie
    At this point I think that the top four triple threats are going to be

1) Shannon Bex Best all around
    2) Harlem
    3) Brandon
    4) Serena

On a side note I wouldn't be suprised if the spoiler was in their to because he's pretty, and it makes for good television.

FORT Fogey

The way I see it...

I am amazed at the people that have picked the *spoiler* from Brooklyn to place among the final four. The guy is funny and I like him, but I have not seen him perform, have I missed something?

Anyway, I think Serena is the most talented, followed by Harlemm, then Alex and last of all Moy (I was not impressed with her performance on last night's show).

It was time for Jameson to leave, that's for sure.

FORT Newbie
    OK CaliGirl could you please pick the three worst dancers out of the top 8 remember the contest is a triple threat.

AS for the spoiler the dude. he was a back up dancer for Janet Jackson and has been dancing for 15 years and has been singing for 10. Also the dude is in his 30s which means he has had a long time to polish his voice like Harlem. With all that plus the fact that he's pretty. I really think the dude has a good chance to make it in the final 4.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by cheezcake
    OK CaliGirl could you please pick the three worst dancers out of the top 8 remember the contest is a triple threat.

AS for the spoiler the dude. he was a back up dancer for Janet Jackson and has been dancing for 15 years and has been singing for 10. Also the dude is in his 30s which means he has had a long time to polish his voice like Harlem. With all that plus the fact that he's pretty. I really think the dude has a good chance to make it in the final 4.
    This thread is called "Predict the final four," cheez, not "Name the three worst dancers" although I don't think Justin, Allyson or Alex looked that great in last night's performance, but the focus was on the singing, because the judges didn't even comment on the dancing.

As far as the Spoiler Dude's background goes, that's all great. However, he has been picked by people (here) who have never seen him perform. At least that was my assumption.

yup, things are going to change now that the spoiler is here... i wonder how long he'll last??
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

Yep, depending on how Tyce does this week I may have to revise my list for him... I can already tell he has a look that I like and he has impressive credentials...

1.Shannon
    2.Harleem
    3.Moy
    4.Allyson

FORT Newbie
    Harlemm
    Shannon
    Tyce
    ?

Shannon
    Harlemm
    Allyson
    Serena

That's my pick but I think Allyson won't make it and Brandon will.

Since they cut from top 4 to winner - will we ever know who was 2nd???
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast