+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Las Vegas Odds

FORT Regular

Las Vegas Odds

Just found this:

www.ballysraceandsports.com/data/John/Fame/htm

serena is 3/1 to win with Raymond at 25/1. Lauren was at 5/1 before being kicked off. She was definitely short changed. Gary wasn't on there which I don't understand why. Justin is favored over Moy and Raymond.

FORT Fogey
    I tried to open the link and it said the page doesn't exist. I was curious as to what were Harlemm's odds, because I think he's the most talented in the competition, plus he seems to have the largest fan base.

FORT Fogey

Re: Las Vegas Odds

Originally posted by notriplethreat
    serena is 3/1 to win with Raymond at 25/1. Lauren was at 5/1 before being kicked off. She was definitely short changed. Gary wasn't on there which I don't understand why. Justin is favored over Moy and Raymond.
    Those are pretty interesting odds and they coincide with my picks, all except for Justin -- I have no idea what he's doing there among all the bigger talents. Jamisen is another one who should not be in the top ten.

My picks:
    1. Serena
    2. Alex
    3. Moy

FORT Regular
    Here are the odds, Anna:

Contestant Opening Current

Serena 4/1 3/1
    Harlemm 10/1 4/1
    Shannon 15/1 5/1
    Brandon 12/1 6/1
    Jamisen 8/1 8/1
    Lauren 5/1 10/1
    Allyson 12/1 12/1
    Alex 18/1 15/1
    Justin 20/1 18/1
    Moy 7/1 20/1
    Raymond 25/1 25/1

Gary wasn't listed for some reason. Lauren's off the show and still has better odds of winning than half of them! She really shouldn't have gone. Professional handicappers even knew she wasn't anywhere near the worst. Next plane to Bally's, anyone? Actually, no wagering is allowed it says.

+ Reply to Thread