+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lack of compassion

Ugh, that was awful.

I would like to think at "live" the goodbye was a lot more classy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    It was a sad ending for her. I think they just ran out of time. They didn't let each judge talk either--mostly Carnie's comments were shown. Jo Jo didn't even seem to be needed. Maybe if they didn't pause so long before announcing the ones to continue on they would have enough time.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

I always thought that it was bad on AI to have the people voted off sing again. They already had their chance and the viewers voted. Why have someone that the public didn't like sing again? Just get on with the winners so we can hear them again.

They do say goodby and the judges do speak with them again just not on camera. I don't feel bad for them because they have been given a great opportunity that can open doors for them.

FORT Newbie
    I, too, was in the audience for episode 6. It was quick for both Lauren AND Garry. There just wasn't enough time to get it all in for airing. (No "came to Work, either )

Garry did come out and do his number for us --and it was great. I assume Lauren chose not to, because we were told that both would perform but only Garry did. In fact they had a photog come in for a group picture, too, but Lauren stayed offstage. Leaving with no fanfare is probably a big part of reality for would-be stars, so I'm not bummed about it, myself.

Other notes from one who was there. Jo Jo and Johnnie had comments for almost everyone, but they were obviously edited out. Everybody got to say their goodbyes to L & G--just not on camera.

Harlemm is WAY better than any of the others. Next to go has to be Brandon and Jason followed by Alex, Raymond, Serena and either Allison or Jamieson.

Let's see if Allison can get through Episode 7 WITHOUT another knee-kissing high kick--please!

FORT Newbie
    Oooh, dare I ask where you were sitting? Nevermind... I too was disappointed at the hurried pace of the show and that "Came to work" was cut.
    That's their theme song and it really gets everyone pumped. Now it just seems like hurry up and sing....NEXT!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I hope they get the production straightened out , and let the finalists leave with at least a proper thank you , and a bit of applause.

Can I ask those who were at the taping whether they had to sign a confidentiality agreement, or was it taped same day ?

NewCP99.
    The only reason I could think of that would justify that action, is IF she said something like, if she were eliminated, than she would want to leave ASAP and not get teary eyed.

Let's see how they proceed the the elimination process this week.

The show did seem very rushed to me.

I also think "Found A Cure" is the worst group number they've done.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I like Joey.

Having said that... if he hadn't paused for ten minutes while announcing who was miving on, the show could have added judge comments and decent goodbyes
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

That's a good point.
    I hate the dramatic pauses.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast