+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Think Will Be The Ultimate Fame Winner?

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    Please elaborate on that, because I'm confused. Brandon is one of my top two picks, but I was wondering why you called him the chemist...
    During one of those interviews clips, he was talking about how his image poses an additional challenge for him. He said that when people first see him, they don't immediately think, hey it's a pop star. They're more likely to be thinking, hey it's a chemist. He said it in a way that definitely made me like him more. Yet, in a bit of reverse logic, I can only think of him as a chemist now, so that's what I've been calling him

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Originally posted by BobDobolina
    During one of those interviews clips, he was talking about how his image poses an additional challenge for him. He said that when people first see him, they don't immediately think, hey it's a pop star. They're more likely to be thinking, hey it's a chemist. He said it in a way that definitely made me like him more. Yet, in a bit of reverse logic, I can only think of him as a chemist now, so that's what I've been calling him
    Are you sure we aren't talking about Raymond here?? He seems more like a chemist than Brandon does (who really looks like a popstar would look)

Who do I think will win?? I hope that rap guy. I would find that VERRRRRRRY amusing to watch and I need a chuckle.

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    oops! It's Raymond Lee, not Brandon Lee Where did I get that from? Perhaps I was thinking of Bruce Lee's son.

At the moment I'd have to say I think Harlemm is the most likely winner.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Currently I think Harlemm or Shannon will win. But honestly I don't think it really matters - I don't think any of them are first rate singers. Watching them makes a big difference since they for the most part can dance. But I don't think anyone sings well enough to be on a CD. For these kids, you DON'T want to close your eyes and just listen. JMHO. I don't think the winner here will get near the money, fame, or attention that the AI winners have.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Newbie
    If the American public decides, I think it will be Shannon, Alex, or Moy. For the life of me I cannot fathom why people love Alex. I don't think Alex can sing or dance. He's a good actor--that's about it. He's doing his best impression of a talented person. He only got on the show (Does anyone else recall?) because Debbie Allen had worked with him when he was a kid at some function in DC.

FORT Newbie

Harlemm or Shannon!

Please, please don't let it be Serena. She's terrible! I just don't see what the judges see in her.

FORT Newbie
    I hope to god it's Harlemm. Everyone else is just a second-rate copy of someone else out there. Serena=Whitney. Shannon=Britney. Justin=Vanilla Ice (!). Harlemm has no real equivalent. The world is in dire need of having their definition of a 'pop idol' rocked to the core.

Based on talent, Harlemm.

Based on whose music America will buy, Shannon.

Shannon's my fave but I think it will be and probably should be Harlemm... He probably has the best complete package...

I'm curious to see how this spoiler works out though...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast