+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 6/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Justin sure has a lot of friends! I really respect rappers, but he is an embarassment to all rappers...

Johnny acknowledged that he was off beat! THANK YOU for noticing that! I thought they were deaf...

To me too Pollyanna. Yuck.

time to burn the building lucky's Avatar
    Wow. awful, Justin.

Think Happy Thoughts :) Pollyanna's Avatar
    I'd bet that Gary goes home, Moy stays. Just my prediction, we'll keep a balanced ratio of guys and girls.
    "You breathe all the time you're asleep, but you aren't living. I mean living -- doing the things you want to do....That's what I call living, Aunt Polly. Just breathing isn't living!" -- Pollyanna
    "Who's the bunny now, bitch?" -- Janelle

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    Shannon told the judges that a good performer can sing slow songs and fast songs, just like she can and they need to appreciate her talent. She just lost points with me!
    Oooh, Ouch! Not a good idea.

I've yet to see Shannon as an interesting singer. She is a good dancer, though.

What was America thinking(w/Justin)?!!? I'm having Carmen flashbacks!! Somebody splash cold water in my face, puhlease!!!!!

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Pollyanna
    I'd bet that Gary goes home, Moy stays. Just my prediction, we'll keep a balanced ratio of guys and girls.
    I agree, but not to keep a gender ratio, but because Moy seems to have a fan base and I think they would vote for her more if she's in trouble, whereas Garry is pretty much in the middle of everyone's lists...

FORT Fogey
    Doesn't Justin remind you of that guy from Malibu's Most Wanted?

Think Happy Thoughts :) Pollyanna's Avatar
    It's funny, I didn't watch last week because I found the week before to be too painful - the singing is just not good... but it's much harder to sing and dance at the same time so.... I thought what the heck, I'll watch this week. I thought maybe oh maybe America would see that Justin, the rapper wanna be is a zero threat... alas, I'm disappointed
    "You breathe all the time you're asleep, but you aren't living. I mean living -- doing the things you want to do....That's what I call living, Aunt Polly. Just breathing isn't living!" -- Pollyanna
    "Who's the bunny now, bitch?" -- Janelle

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Well, I think Allyson did not command the attention of the audience with her voice. It was too weak. I think her voice is good for some songs, but on that song, I didn't think it worked.

+ Reply to Thread